• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox lose, Yanks lose, Tim Hudson says "oh snap!"

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i beat you into the ground with links etc at CBS on this topic a few years ago

im shocked you dont recall the beating :lol:

And I'm not surprised you claim this happened.

I typically forget what was said the day after it was said.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
African Americans are a different race than African Dominicans.

Canadian Americans are the same as European Americans

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"when at first you're laughed at for your stupidity, keep pressing to make sure it's cemented in everyone's mind for all of eternity"

~ blade

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The New England Patriots do not intend to pay Aaron Hernandez an $82,000 offseason workout bonus due Aug. 1 for work the tight end performed this spring before being charged with murder, according to league sources who have spoken to the team.

The Patriots declined comment.

Withholding this offseason workout bonus is expected to be a harbinger of the $3.25 million bonus due to Hernandez in March, which league sources said the Patriots also will not pay.
Thus, more than $3.3 million that Hernandez was counting on is expected to be contested, at the very least. Should New England do what multiple sources in the league are expecting, it will force Hernandez's agents to file a grievance against the Patriots to attempt to recover money that they believed was guaranteed him, per sources.
It sets up yet another battle between the Patriots and agent David Dunn, who has something of a contentious recent history with the franchise.
Dunn represented former Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker in negotiations that turned sour and led to Welker signing with the Denver Broncos for a less lucrative deal than was being offered in New England. Dunn also represents Patriots cornerback Alfonzo Dennard, who was recently arrested on suspicion of DUI in Lincoln, Neb.

Cashman should take notes on A-Rod.

Funny how his name is Cashman with their payroll.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"when at first I'm told in no uncertain terms that I'm not wanted here because of my constant ranting and stupidity, I'll keep pressing to make sure it's cemented in everyone's mind for all of eternity how much of an angry loser I am, determined to ruin any chance of other people having fun on a sports message board"

~ Down

Word