• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox lose, Yanks lose, Tim Hudson says "oh snap!"

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hernandez apartment was hangout for teammates

I see a conspiracy case with several teammaets being involved with the murder

Hernandez will take the fall because he isnt American.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you seem to know a lot about weaponry

are you a banger / murderer too?

I don't want to incriminate myself, but I will say this. G.D. said some nasty things about the Red Sox and Pats, and now where is G.D.?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dominicans are not black, then a person named Hernandez cannot be American

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could anybody think that Down's an angry loser?

It's a mystery.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In late June, the University of Florida began removing photographs and images of Aaron Hernandez throughout the school's football facility.
[+] Enlarge@ProfSpikerSaying it's not appropriate to celebrate Aaron Hernandez, Florida removed a brick outside its stadium that recognized the former All-American.

On Thursday, the school worked to remove the last -- and most publicly visible -- reminder of Hernandez. Florida will dig up and remove a brick outside Ben Hill Griffin Stadium honoring Hernandez, a former All-American at the school.
The school began distancing itself from Hernandez on June 26 when he was charged with the murder of Odin Lloyd. The school immediately started removing photographs of Hernandez located in the locker room, team area, football offices and facility and throughout the stadium.
"We didn't feel it was appropriate to celebrate Aaron Hernandez. We put together an immediate plan after the initial news broke to remove his likeness and name in various private and public areas in the facility, such as the South Endzone team area, locker room, football offices, Heavener Complex, Kornblau Lobby and the brick display entrance to the football facility," the school said in a statement.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not Gronk. He was topless and dancing on a bar in Arizona all offseason, wearing white jeans, being laughed at by real men

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The New England Patriots do not intend to pay Aaron Hernandez an $82,000 offseason workout bonus due Aug. 1 for work the tight end performed this spring before being charged with murder, according to league sources who have spoken to the team.

The Patriots declined comment.

Withholding this offseason workout bonus is expected to be a harbinger of the $3.25 million bonus due to Hernandez in March, which league sources said the Patriots also will not pay.
Thus, more than $3.3 million that Hernandez was counting on is expected to be contested, at the very least. Should New England do what multiple sources in the league are expecting, it will force Hernandez's agents to file a grievance against the Patriots to attempt to recover money that they believed was guaranteed him, per sources.
It sets up yet another battle between the Patriots and agent David Dunn, who has something of a contentious recent history with the franchise.
Dunn represented former Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker in negotiations that turned sour and led to Welker signing with the Denver Broncos for a less lucrative deal than was being offered in New England. Dunn also represents Patriots cornerback Alfonzo Dennard, who was recently arrested on suspicion of DUI in Lincoln, Neb.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone on the Red Sox is useless

"by saying phil hughes doesn;t have much value, you're saying every yankee is useless"

Ready? Subistitute Kuroda for Hughes and downgrade the prospect some? And you might have something that makes sense...

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In late June, the University of Florida began removing photographs and images of Aaron Hernandez throughout the school's football facility.
[+] Enlarge@ProfSpikerSaying it's not appropriate to celebrate Aaron Hernandez, Florida removed a brick outside its stadium that recognized the former All-American.

On Thursday, the school worked to remove the last -- and most publicly visible -- reminder of Hernandez. Florida will dig up and remove a brick outside Ben Hill Griffin Stadium honoring Hernandez, a former All-American at the school.
The school began distancing itself from Hernandez on June 26 when he was charged with the murder of Odin Lloyd. The school immediately started removing photographs of Hernandez located in the locker room, team area, football offices and facility and throughout the stadium.
"We didn't feel it was appropriate to celebrate Aaron Hernandez. We put together an immediate plan after the initial news broke to remove his likeness and name in various private and public areas in the facility, such as the South Endzone team area, locker room, football offices, Heavener Complex, Kornblau Lobby and the brick display entrance to the football facility," the school said in a statement.

erasing a former player who is awaiting trial on something he hasnt been found guilty of yet?

You'd think a fine institution like Florida would have waited

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brady's pleading the 5th when asked if Hernandez contacted him after the murder leads me to believe that we'll see multiple Patriots on the stand before this is over. And maybe even criminal charges. At the very least fines and/or suspensions. Viewed in light of the cheating scandal, Roger isn't going to be real happy to have to waste resources investigating the Patriots for misconduct yet again.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dominicans are not black, then a person named Hernandez cannot be American

i beat you into the ground with links etc at CBS on this topic a few years ago

im shocked you dont recall the beating :lol:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"by saying phil hughes doesn;t have much value, you're saying every yankee is useless"

Ready? Subistitute Kuroda for Hughes and downgrade the prospect some? And you might have something that makes sense...

"(insert Yankee name) is useless"

- Down and Rock everyday

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Poor Robert Kraft, he's such a nice man"

"The NFL would have folded without Robert Kraft. He's that important. And America's supplies of highly profitable, shit-grade processed cheese product would be in jeopardy too."

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not Gronk. He was topless and dancing on a bar in Arizona all offseason, wearing white jeans, being laughed at by real men

:laugh3:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Black.
w_obama.jpg

Not black.
soriano2.jpg

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's too fucking stupid to know how to pull the trigger anyway.