• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox front office clown show

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes Rockies extending him with a big deal and he deserves it
No doubt. Man, once I read the details of the extension, there was no way he wouldn't take that. That was one hell of a deal he got. At best he would have only been able to duplicate that on the open market, plus he'd have to make sure he remained healthy all year in the process. It was a no brainer for him.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. Man, once I read the details of the extension, there was no way he wouldn't take that. That was one hell of a deal he got. At best he would have only been able to duplicate that on the open market, plus he'd have to make sure he remained healthy all year in the process. It was a no brainer for him.
Hes to top 5 positional player in baseball. The Rockies are smart for locking him up now.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could not agree more. This was the guy I had hoped the Sox would go after, but obviously the Rockies knew they had a gem and made sure he sticks. Can't blame them or him for going with the extension.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming you mean the Rockies are reaching an extension with him. Doesn't shock me with the way things have been going for the big names in free agency, but I'm a bit surprised that he is not at least waiting to see what would be in store for him if he played out his contract. My guess is the Yankees were ready to throw Manhattan at him from what has been written. It's supposedly why they opted not to get in on the Machado sweepstakes.
He probably likes the organization that drafted him, plus what's not to like about hitting half the time at Coors?

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3