• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox - Cubbies exhibition game on ESPN Sunday night

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a really good price. But can those games from MLB.com be watched on the telly, or are they only shown on the pc, cell phone, tablet, or some other similar device? Tech-ig'nant here. I do know that for the next three days, which will cover the two Sox/Twins contests, MLB Innings will be showing all games for free. And I'm going to keep testing the local NBC Sports channel (665 on DirecTV) to see if this wacky season they'll be showing Sox games without a subscription. They televised all three preseason games, but then again that's just preseason.
it was 49.95 for the season for just one team (i don't care to watch the rest of the league) then a deduct for vets which brought it to 37.50 so i couldn't not do it, especially now since i'm retired and can watch anytime i want.
i can get my pc on my big screen so if i wanted to i could watch it that way but i actually prefer my pc screen as it's pretty big too.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was 49.95 for the season for just one team (i don't care to watch the rest of the league) then a deduct for vets which brought it to 37.50 so i couldn't not do it, especially now since i'm retired and can watch anytime i want.
i can get my pc on my big screen so if i wanted to i could watch it that way but i actually prefer my pc screen as it's pretty big too.
my bad. my total was $32.49 (35% off 49.95)