• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

sox and kc bench clearer

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, I haven't found the whole clip yet. Eaton 100% was talking trash first, Ventura responded. Really stupid words ended up in a fist fight. Nothing between Eaton and Ventura merited a fight.

Talking trash? I wouldn't say he was talking trash. He probably said something quick the way Ventura reacted when he caught the ball but when someone brings an FU out that is going to cause some shit. I am fairly certain whatever Eaton said, it didn't warrant that response and wasn't nearly as bad. There is a reason the Royals have been involved in 3 of these things already, it's not good for baseball and isn't good for their image. Other teams and players aren't going to take this stuff from a 2nd year (23 year old) pitcher.

That play happened pretty quickly, it was just a few seconds from Eaton hitting the ball and Ventura saying FU. I can't imagine there was much said from Eaton. And after the interviews nobody said what he said or if he for sure said something so who knows. We probably will never really know

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking trash? I wouldn't say he was talking trash. He probably said something quick the way Ventura reacted when he caught the ball but when someone brings an FU out that is going to cause some shit. I am fairly certain whatever Eaton said, it didn't warrant that response and wasn't nearly as bad. There is a reason the Royals have been involved in 3 of these things already, it's not good for baseball and isn't good for their image. Other teams and players aren't going to take this stuff from a 2nd year (23 year old) pitcher

Should tell Shark that...

Stop hitting them, and the fracas will magically stop- that's your reason; they don't like it. They didn't have an issue with anybody last year- and all of the sudden they're out of control? Seems unlikely. They back each other, and that's good enough for me. What Herrera did was stupid, however. He deserves what he got (which was actually severe based on precedent for RP's). If people really want to start fights over a few words, then that's just pathetic.

Ventura was as surprised as anyone a fight started...

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should tell Shark that...

Stop hitting them, and the fracas will magically stop- that's your reason; they don't like it. They didn't have an issue with anybody last year- and all of the sudden they're out of control? Seems unlikely. They back each other, and that's good enough for me. What Herrera did was stupid, however. He deserves what he got (which was actually severe based on precedent for RP's). If people really want to start fights over a few words, then that's just pathetic.

Ventura was as surprised as anyone a fight started...

Not sure what Cain was saying to him but it must have been something bad enough for him to freak out like that. It was bad all around. But Shark also seems like a dick and I am a White Sox fan. His reputation isn't the best and has done a couple questionable things.

Just because a player gets hit doesn't mean it was intentional and I feel like the Royals think it's all personal when it's not. It sucks but they can't react like that all year for getting hit. And tonight really had nothing to do with players getting hit. Abreu got hit first (didn't look like it was on purpose), Moose got hit next (it was a change up and didn't look intentional either) but that had nothing to do with how the fight started. The first series both teams hit each other enough for it to just be done with but Cain didn't let it go while yelling at Shark when he was 10+ feet away from him and Jeff reacted. The whole thing is really stupid on both parts but I still think the Royals need to get their shit together and just let their game do the talking (they play the game the right way if you take out all the fighting and antics).

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, I haven't found the whole clip yet. Eaton 100% was talking trash first, Ventura responded. Really stupid words ended up in a fist fight. Nothing between Eaton and Ventura merited a fight.

Sale was looking for Ventura in the clubhouse after the game.
Smarja will get the biggest suspension

"Royals are bullies"

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what Cain was saying to him but it must have been something bad enough for him to freak out like that. It was bad all around. But Shark also seems like a dick and I am a White Sox fan. His reputation isn't the best and has done a couple questionable things.

Just because a player gets hit doesn't mean it was intentional and I feel like the Royals think it's all personal when it's not. It sucks but they can't react like that all year for getting hit. And tonight really had nothing to do with players getting hit. Abreu got hit first (didn't look like it was on purpose), Moose got hit next (it was a change up and didn't look intentional either) but that had nothing to do with how the fight started. The first series both teams hit each other enough for it to just be done with but Cain didn't let it go while yelling at Shark when he was 10+ feet away from him and Jeff reacted. The whole thing is really stupid on both parts but I still think the Royals need to get their shit together and just let their game do the talking (they play the game the right way if you take out all the fighting and antics).

Of course not. Moose was hit on an 0-2 pitch. No way a pitcher like Sale would do that intentionally in a 2-0 game.

Royals were hit 4 times in the first series, Sox just twice.

Smarja will get hammered for his role last night. He was completely out of control.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christian Colon said Jeff Samardzija began yelling at him after the lineout double play. "Get back to the dugout."

Colon's reply: So I yell back. What your deal, bro? You’re not even in the game. No one is saying anything. No one’s trying to fight nobody.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smarja can chirp from the dugout, but cant talk to reporters after the game

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People like to ignore the Sox yelling at KC as they took the field that inning. They like to ignore Eaton dropped the F-bomb after hitting it back at Ventura. They like to completely excuse Jeffy Samardddrrazza's actions dating back to the opener. Ignore the fact that we've been plunked more than any other team including one that put our starting RF on the DL. (Not to mention Moose got hit in the fucking face last night) Yes, Ventura is an immature hot head that needs to be disciplined and dealt with but the Sox were very much involved in this melee occurring.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sale was looking for Ventura in the clubhouse after the game.
Smarja will get the biggest suspension

"Royals are bullies"

Yeah, waking up to a slightly different look to this whole thing.

Samardzija needs a minimum of 10 games. Edinson 8.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ned Yost is a fucking awful manager. He's terrible. If he weren't such a moron KC would have won the division by 3 games last year.

But I still like the Royals and root for them in general. I'm rooting for Morales to get another out here and push it to the 13th.

Hey Yost...you need to control your little lap dog Ventura. I am neither a Sox or Royals fan but I am getting sick and tired of seeing the Royals on the news every night for some type of tension THEY have created n the game. This is the at least the second time Ventura has been at the center of the tension. I really wish he would have gotten the beat down coming from Trout or even the one coming tonight. The Royals hitters are going to start paying the price for their pitchers stupidity!

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Yost...you need to control your little lap dog Ventura. I am neither a Sox or Royals fan but I am getting sick and tired of seeing the Royals on the news every night for some type of tension THEY have created n the game. This is the at least the second time Ventura has been at the center of the tension. I really wish he would have gotten the beat down coming from Trout or even the one coming tonight. The Royals hitters are going to start paying the price for their pitchers stupidity!
Apparently you are poorly informed on the matter. We have been plunked more than any other team. Started with getting plunked four times in the opening series against the White Sox... and particularly Jeffy Samardddzzzaa. We also swept them in that series. So there were some hard feelings on both sides before last night. Then the Sox (Jeffy) start jawing from the dugout, Eaton curses at Ventura, Ventura is too immature to bite his tongue and voila... brawlin' time.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, waking up to a slightly different look to this whole thing.

Samardzija needs a minimum of 10 games. Edinson 8.
Did you see that huge swing Volquez took at Jeffy?... and completely whiffed! :pound:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Harold Reynold's opinion on this like I want a fiery case of the herp.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prior to the scrum. Seriously, interwebz, you have too much time on your hands.

You can't mistake Jeffy's Victorian aristocrat facial hair. lol

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The facts would show that the Royals did not start it

Sox were barking from the dugout the previous inning.
Eaton was crying about being quickpitched
Ventura basically told him to shut the fuck up

"royals are mean poopyheads"

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking trash? I wouldn't say he was talking trash. He probably said something quick the way Ventura reacted when he caught the ball but when someone brings an FU out that is going to cause some shit. I am fairly certain whatever Eaton said, it didn't warrant that response and wasn't nearly as bad. There is a reason the Royals have been involved in 3 of these things already, it's not good for baseball and isn't good for their image. Other teams and players aren't going to take this stuff from a 2nd year (23 year old) pitcher.

That play happened pretty quickly, it was just a few seconds from Eaton hitting the ball and Ventura saying FU. I can't imagine there was much said from Eaton. And after the interviews nobody said what he said or if he for sure said something so who knows. We probably will never really know

You spout all that "opinion" against the Royals but then say "we probably will never really know",

Your "fairly certain", thanks, I am sure you were in a place to hear fairly certainly what was said.

3 reasons for 3 of this things-
Beat Angels in playoffs
Beat A's in playoffs
Beat Jeff Shitsmarja with the A's in Playoffs