• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

sox and kc bench clearer

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan's gone. they signed john to a long term deal and he has never been the same since shoulder surgery. he is actually the highest paid player on their roster
Well, that's good Jordan is gone.

Feel your pain on high paid starters that havent been the same. (StupidFuckingKateUpton...)

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One year ago I was completely indifferent to the Royals. Last fall, like many people, I was pulling for them in the playoffs given how long it had been since they had gone, and given that it was exciting to watch a team affect games so much with good baserunning. Three weeks into this season, however, my view has become that a) their manager, b) many of their players, and c) many of their ridiculously homerish fans are total dicks. I am now pulling for every other team in that division. I cannot imagine I'm alone in this reaction.

I've been to games at the K and tend to pull for KC and probably will continue to do so.

That said, I was thoroughly unimpressed with Ned Yost managing the World Series.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep

Beat up a senior citizen coach, then went after the black guy twice

Perfect fit for Chicago
Ned was not impressive stopping the guy. Collateral damage on that one. (But I did like how he drove his head into the dirt on the way down. That impressed me the most.)

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One year ago I was completely indifferent to the Royals. Last fall, like many people, I was pulling for them in the playoffs given how long it had been since they had gone, and given that it was exciting to watch a team affect games so much with good baserunning. Three weeks into this season, however, my view has become that a) their manager, b) many of their players, and c) many of their ridiculously homerish fans are total dicks. I am now pulling for every other team in that division. I cannot imagine I'm alone in this reaction.

because of facts that have not come out yet about tonight?

because they defended their teammate who had his leg slashed by Brett Lawrie on a force play at 2b?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's good Jordan is gone.

Feel your pain on high paid starters that havent been the same. (StupidFuckingKateUpton...)

Verlander is still fun to watch and very well might rebound big.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure you would have just stood there and let Eaton cuss you out.

i cheered for them most of the season last yr. they are fun to watch. I still like the majority of their team

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to games at the K and tend to pull for KC and probably will continue to do so.

That said, I was thoroughly unimpressed with Ned Yost managing the World Series.

Managers are pretty overrated, but they look a little bit smarter when the roster earns a trip to the WS.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because of facts that have not come out yet about tonight?

because they defended their teammate who had his leg slashed by Brett Lawrie on a force play at 2b?

I doubt Ventura is man enough to settle his beef in parking lot with one of those opposing players that he has run his mouth with. He is the common denominator in these brawls. Put him back on the boat.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ned Yost is a fucking awful manager. He's terrible. If he weren't such a moron KC would have won the division by 3 games last year.

But I still like the Royals and root for them in general. I'm rooting for Morales to get another out here and push it to the 13th.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ned was not impressive stopping the guy. Collateral damage on that one. (But I did like how he drove his head into the dirt on the way down. That impressed me the most.)

I missed that.

I'm sure I'll see a replay or two tomorrow

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Managers are pretty overrated, but they look a little bit smarter when the roster earns a trip to the WS.

Ned looked scared shitless that entire series. I second-guessed virtually every decision he made (or didn't make). I thought the Series was their's to lose and Ned lost it. Him and James Shields, that is.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Verlander is still fun to watch and very well might rebound big.
Sure hope he rebounds!

I don't doubt his desire to return to form as much as possible. He's a fiery bastard. It'll be tough at 92-93 though.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt Ventura is man enough to settle his beef in parking lot with one of those opposing players that he has run his mouth with. He is the common denominator in these brawls. Put him back on the boat.

There was only one brawl, and nobody knows who started it

We know who will get the biggest suspension, and he isnt a Royal

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ned Yost is a fucking awful manager. He's terrible. If he weren't such a moron KC would have won the division by 3 games last year.

But I still like the Royals and root for them in general. I'm rooting for Morales to get another out here and push it to the 13th.

putting ventura in relief in the wild card game was quite the head scratcher

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure hope he rebounds!

I don't doubt his desire to return to form as much as possible. He's a fiery bastard. It'll be tough at 92-93 though.

He's sure as hell going to miss that velocity.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
putting ventura in relief in the wild card game was quite the head scratcher
yeah.

I hated his lineups, his pinch running decisions, his decisions to run in stoopid situations (And constantly, which somehow worked in October.), but I appreciated him throwing away the division, don't get me wrong.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looked intentional to me. But I could be wrong.

I was pretty excited.

Clearly intentional.

My opinion of Samardzija is in the toilet now.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kc being all tap out n shit

dooshnozzle city