• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: South Florida @ #11 Florida State

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
feeling good, got the win. MZ still over all better. Injury doesn't change that.

Not talking about next year or the year after. MZ is by far the better QB, but would you rather have Golson or the guy who stepped in yesterday? Don't know his name so my apologies there, but at least Golson has been in the offense for a few years and could be a leader of the team.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not talking about next year or the year after. MZ is by far the better QB, but would you rather have Golson or the guy who stepped in yesterday? Don't know his name so my apologies there, but at least Golson has been in the offense for a few years and could be a leader of the team.
obvious Golson. I like Golson it was just time to play MZ. He jumped Golson in the depth chart. If Golson was our back up QB and and now would have to start this team would still have a shot to go 11-1 or 10-2. I think we are a 9-3, 8-4 team now.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obvious Golson. I like Golson it was just time to play MZ. He jumped Golson in the depth chart. If Golson was our back up QB and and now would have to start this team would still have a shot to go 11-1 or 10-2. I think we are a 9-3, 8-4 team now.

I agree with that. I am incredibly glad we have Golson down in Tallahassee, but I'm definitely looking forward to Malik Henry coming in. Wish ND the best of luck the rest of the way, sucks to see guys go down early in the year or even at all, rivalry or not.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that. I am incredibly glad we have Golson down in Tallahassee, but I'm definitely looking forward to Malik Henry coming in. Wish ND the best of luck the rest of the way, sucks to see guys go down early in the year or even at all, rivalry or not.
yeah it sucks. We lost our #1 RB last week and now our starting QB. its tough. Good luck to u guys.