• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sources: League engages NFLPA in Brady settlement talks

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Innocent people and organizations are not fined, suspended, and draft picks seized.

The end.

The end how friggin cute you are. I never said he was innocent. I have no clue if he did it, I wasn't there. I just said that the report said that more probably than not he knew what was going on. He answered their questions but wouldn't hand over his phone, which I wouldn't either. You talk about Kraft for being a bitch for handing his ring over to Putin ( 2nd most powerful guy in the world) but Brady would have been a bitch handing his phone over to Wells

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The end how friggin cute you are. I never said he was innocent. I have no clue if he did it, I wasn't there. I just said that the report said that more probably than not he knew what was going on. He answered their questions but wouldn't hand over his phone, which I wouldn't either. You talk about Kraft for being a bitch for handing his ring over to Putin ( 2nd most powerful guy in the world) but Brady would have been a bitch handing his phone over to Wells
tgan is easily confused. he calls flacco elite, and calls 2-2 in foxboro an "advantage".

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want this mess over with. Brady is getting a minimum of 1 game because he didnt cooperate fully and a max of 2 games.

Brady didnt have to hand his phone over. Just had to give permission to read the texts...thats a huge difference and he still said no. This is why he still gets suspended.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want this mess over with. Brady is getting a minimum of 1 game because he didnt cooperate fully and a max of 2 games.

Brady didnt have to hand his phone over. Just had to give permission to read the texts...thats a huge difference and he still said no. This is why he still gets suspended.

permission for his agent to read the text. They already saw the text on the equipment guy's phones.
Now it's being said Brady destroyed his phone? Sure looks as if Brady is the bigger circus draw here and yet pat fans wanna talk court and how bad RG will look in court. :L

yes sir...it will be nice when this circus comes to an end

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like that huh? lol The difference is Brady works for Goodell and the NFL and when you violate work related rules and procedures there are consequences.

Peterson,Ray Rice, Hardy et al learned this this hard way. I have a feeling TB is about to as well.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tgan is easily confused. he calls flacco elite, and calls 2-2 in foxboro an "advantage".

and u the voice of reason and trumpeter of justice still believes TB (who has already been found in violation and sentenced) is innocent and will not be suspended.