• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sorry, Aaron, God is a Steelers fan

SteelerKing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The recent headline about Aaron Rodgers declaring that God is a Packers fan got me thinking about a joke I was forwarded years ago that I felt like sharing with my Black and Gold brothers and sisters here:

Peyton Manning, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around before they came to a modest little house with a faded Colts flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Peyton", said God, "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here". Peyton felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a black and gold sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Steelers flag, and in every window was a Terrible towel. Peyton looked at God and said, "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB; I hold many NFL records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame". God said, "So whats your point?" "Well, why does Ben Roethlisberger get a better house than me?" God chuckled and said, "Peyton, that's not Ben's house. It's mine."

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it! Thanks for sharing!

This reminds me of @NorthCoastSteelersFan's gameday prayer. Can't remember how it went but it was awesome.