• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Something is wrong

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in the day and age of throwing it all of the yard and these gaudy Qb stats - our Qb mustered 97 yards????

Look I know we lost by one point and had a shot to win, but that offense was atrocious. Cassell was pretty bad sure, but some of this has to go on our coaches , plays, and WRs/TEs. They can't get open. Pathetic. I thought the defense played as well as it could- just the wrong time to have a bad drive.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in the day and age of throwing it all of the yard and these gaudy Qb stats - our Qb mustered 97 yards????

Look I know we lost by one point and had a shot to win, but that offense was atrocious. Cassell was pretty bad sure, but some of this has to go on our coaches , plays, and WRs/TEs. They can't get open. Pathetic. I thought the defense played as well as it could- just the wrong time to have a bad drive.
I think we need to start looking at the coaches as well. That was as dumb an offensive game plan as you can get. Heck weeden could have done the check down all day game. I guess they did not see other teams this year throwing on Seattle. Sand Cassell played scared all day. Can't run against the Eagles so what are they going to do next week? I see 2-6. Another Sunday night Football lose!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need to start looking at the coaches as well. That was as dumb an offensive game plan as you can get. Heck weeden could have done the check down all day game. I guess they did not see other teams this year throwing on Seattle. Sand Cassell played scared all day. Can't run against the Eagles so what are they going to do next week? I see 2-6.

It reminded me of the 2008 game vs the Bucaneers with Brad Johnson Qbing. I think we won 14-13

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I applaud Dez for playing, but he looked like he was missing his burst. Hopefully it at least knocked the rust off some.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's called QB #3

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expected Seattle to play soft that last minute and for Dallas to take a few 8 or 10 yard plays to try to get a FG. First play Seattle plays soft and Cassel tries for the TD. I don't get it. Romo would have been happy taking the easy yards.

nutz6977

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cassel struggled throwing downfield. Dez would have had a chance at a couple of those throws but they were not even close. Cassel looked uncomfortable in the pocket and looked like he was scared to throw the ball after all the ints last week. But that may have been the game plan??

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They miss Romo.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expected Seattle to play soft that last minute and for Dallas to take a few 8 or 10 yard plays to try to get a FG. First play Seattle plays soft and Cassel tries for the TD. I don't get it. Romo would have been happy taking the easy yards.
That is the difference between Tony and a journeyman QB.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They miss Romo.
And missing Romo wouldn't even matter if the refs would stop giving TDs to our opponents and taking TDs away from us on bogus penalties. Or making ludicrous non calls. Seahawks get away with a blatant pick play on a crucial 3rd down. Pats score TDs off pick plays. Meanwhile we get points taken away on a play where we are accused of setting a pick even though there is no pick. The officiating was so bad that they actually gave the Seahawks a TD on the field on a ball that was clearly going forward by Cassell. I'm shocked that it didn't stand considering they blew the TD the Seahawks got.

And if that wasn't bad enough, how about how the Cowboys having to use their last timeout of the game when Lynch clearly ran out of bounds? Lynch ran out of the bounds and the clock did not stop, the Cowboys had to use their last time out. If that isn't awful, then how about the 12 man on the field and no penalty? Shit is a gotdamn fucking joke. I'm not one to blame losses on officiating, but the Cowboys have been completely screwed this year on a number of calls.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And missing Romo wouldn't even matter if the refs would stop giving TDs to our opponents and taking TDs away from us on bogus penalties. Or making ludicrous non calls. Seahawks get away with a blatant pick play on a crucial 3rd down. Pats score TDs off pick plays. Meanwhile we get points taken away on a play where we are accused of setting a pick even though there is no pick. The officiating was so bad that they actually gave the Seahawks a TD on the field on a ball that was clearly going forward by Cassell. I'm shocked that it didn't stand considering they blew the TD the Seahawks got.

And if that wasn't bad enough, how about how the Cowboys having to use their last timeout of the game when Lynch clearly ran out of bounds? Lynch ran out of the bounds and the clock did not stop, the Cowboys had to use their last time out. If that isn't awful, then how about the 12 man on the field and no penalty? Shit is a gotdamn fucking joke. I'm not one to blame losses on officiating, but the Cowboys have been completely screwed this year on a number of calls.
If it wasn't for bad luck the Cowboys would have no luck at all.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bitched about 97 yards. Rodgers threw for 76 tonight. Wow