• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Something I found interesting

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can't trust the NFL to get it right, who can you trust? :noidea:
I honestly didn't think the Pats had lost 4 but they sure have. The bookmark I have for SB history on NFL.com hasn't been updated since 2009! :L I'm batting zero today.Time for a drink!:drink:

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does the Tea Party have to do with this?

Just using it as an example. They and other organizations on every point of view have repeatedly stated false and misleading facts over and over using the media to perpetuate their propaganda.

It's pretty common.

I am not defending any one side and as a mater of fact am condemning the entire system, the media, liberals and conservatives, Republicans and Democrats, anarchists, Polygamists, Furries, The IRS, most organized religion, door to door meat salesmen, (who the hell buys steaks off the back of a truck? Really?) Hackers, Spammers, people who drive slow in the fast lane, any large corporation that is publicly traded and places profits for shareholders and executive salaries above the public welfare and their employees and last but not leat.......

RAIDERS FANS!

:laugh3:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's correct....First loss was to the Bears, then the Packers and finally two to the Giants.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am referring to the idiot masses, not myself personally. I would venture a guess that 60% of the population would be classified as mentally handicapped if everyone took an IQ test

:nod:

I am sure you have seen plenty of examples of this on here and back on the CBS boards over the years.

that I have brother, that I have

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No ,but thanks for asking. I was on NFL.com a few days ago. They have that stat wrong on the website so I decided to verify my post. I was incorrect.
one time I thought I was wrong..but I was mistaken