• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some stuff on B1G, SEC expansion and a huge favor from those of you who like my info

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like the Missouri to the SEC part of expansion may be on hold as the SEC may be striking a deal with the current Big XII guys to back off the aTm legislation if they stay hands off for now.

However, I only say "on hold" because the Oklahomas are GONE. Their likely destination is the Pac 12, but it is not as cut and dry as it may seem. The B1G is also in on it with some pretty interesting ideas for their own expansion.

Now a lot of you like the stuff that I post on here regarding NCAA violations, expansion, the soap opera that has been the past two offseasons and the such. In return, i have mentioned in the past that I want the full force of SportsHoopla to slam some of my friend's websites. These are guys who have been HUGE in getting me a lot of the info that I have put together on here.

So, I ask, please hammer this very interesting set of articles on B1G expansion and how it may go and has progressed on my buddy's website.

Ghost, sorry, I do not mean to spam, and you can erase if you want, but I am giving back to those who have been hooking me, and by proxy, the Hoop.

Link:

Spartan Nation | Resetting the Big Ten Expansion Situation

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've got a few friends who are sparties (god bless their hearts), and I'll let them know about the site also.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking spammers coming here looking for clicks. Geez, what's become of this place?

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I went there and clicked up a storm.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clicked.....FUCK BAMA!