• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some say Romo is expendable, what about Dez?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
two can play your game romo

Gave me a BS on me liking Dak. Lol. A rainbow on my Cubbies. I don't miss a game. I don't have a problem with Dak. As a matter of fact, you and others claim you were the first to call his name. Hmmmmmm

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man....you look for anything.
I never said I was the first, like the very first to mention his name on this board. I said my son brought his name up his junior year and I started following somewhat. Tell you what....you can be the first to call his name, good for you. Congrats and all that.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh so the multiple BSs and rainbow was just for spite. Ok

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I gave you some cake man. You seem to enjoy Tom's post so much, just thought I would give you a little something to go with it.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I gave you some cake man. You seem to enjoy Tom's post so much, just thought I would give you a little something to go with it.
darn shame you don't read what some are telling you here.
You've become way over the top and I think you know that and escalate from there.
Now you wanna be the first to know about Dak. LOL

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's a different type of drama you spin these days. Not like the philly fan that's lived here for years, not like the days of twist and not really fried like, but it's drama, attention seeking and way the hell over the top. We get it, it's killing you, what the hell is this team going to do?...and oh, I also am a fan of Dak's and was the first here to know of his abilities.

we've both have been here a long time. What the hell happened to you?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any football fan besides maybe Ole Miss would have liked Dak as well. He really was a one man wrecking crew at Miss St. He did it all. Fun guy to watch. I would have thought he would have ran more than he has but he really hasn't had too. As far as Toms post earlier, that didn't bother me. He doesn't know what I do during the day/ night. People can assume what they want. Am I over the top on Romo- absolutely. I love the guy, the player, the story. We all have our favorites past or present. Say something negative about Dez and watch Tom and others get riled up. It's hard man.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't pretty much everyone on here want to draft Dak? I mean some may have said 3rd round and some may have said 5th, but I think we all saw it more likely he was coming here than elsewhere after reading the tea leaves.

But, I'd rather see a fan not want to draft a guy and say he sucks before he comes here, but support him once he is on this team than a fan that wants to nit pick everything he does as a Cowboy and seem to not understand how absolutely amazing he has been so far or at least pretend that to be the case because of some other agenda. I'm pretty much convinced certain people would like to see us win, but also see Dak play poorly. It can all come crashing down Sunday night, but Dak is the reason our season looks so bright going into week 8. I get the OL, I get Zeke, I get the secondary...but it's Dak 1st and foremost. Whether the pick was lucky or brilliant, I don't care...but right now it looks like the best value pick in a long, long time...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any football fan besides maybe Ole Miss would have liked Dak as well. He really was a one man wrecking crew at Miss St. He did it all. Fun guy to watch. I would have thought he would have ran more than he has but he really hasn't had too. As far as Toms post earlier, that didn't bother me. He doesn't know what I do during the day/ night. People can assume what they want. Am I over the top on Romo- absolutely. I love the guy, the player, the story. We all have our favorites past or present. Say something negative about Dez and watch Tom and others get riled up. It's hard man.

I watched him and thought he would hold a clipboard. I didn't think his game would translate to the NFL because he was very gunslinger-ish in college. He got away with a lot that I didn't think he would in the NFL. He has either been coached really well or just knows he is asked to do less now, but I'm pleasantly surprised with what he has done so far. Hope he can keep growing.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched him and thought he would hold a clipboard. I didn't think his game would translate to the NFL because he was very gunslinger-ish in college. He got away with a lot that I didn't think he would in the NFL. He has either been coached really well or just knows he is asked to do less now, but I'm pleasantly surprised with what he has done so far. Hope he can keep growing.

This will immediately set people off but I've heard comparisons of Dak from Brady to Russell Wilson. The guy he reminds me most of is Alex Smith. Before people blast away just take a look at some of the last Qbs Dan Mullens coached. Tebow , Prescott, Cam, Chris Leak, Alex Smith.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't pretty much everyone on here want to draft Dak? I mean some may have said 3rd round and some may have said 5th, but I think we all saw it more likely he was coming here than elsewhere after reading the tea leaves.

But, I'd rather see a fan not want to draft a guy and say he sucks before he comes here, but support him once he is on this team than a fan that wants to nit pick everything he does as a Cowboy and seem to not understand how absolutely amazing he has been so far or at least pretend that to be the case because of some other agenda. I'm pretty much convinced certain people would like to see us win, but also see Dak play poorly. It can all come crashing down Sunday night, but Dak is the reason our season looks so bright going into week 8. I get the OL, I get Zeke, I get the secondary...but it's Dak 1st and foremost. Whether the pick was lucky or brilliant, I don't care...but right now it looks like the best value pick in a long, long time...

I was not a Dak fan, and I was wrong about him. I give others props for suggesting we draft him. I am happy with him. I believe also that there is one..who would like to see Dak play poorly and then start 15 threads that they were right in many different variations LOL

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not a Dak fan, and I was wrong about him. I give others props for suggesting we draft him. I am happy with him. I believe also that there is one..who would like to see Dak play poorly and then start 15 threads that they were right in many different variations LOL

That's cool man.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it's two...:thumb:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the Goffs, Wentzs, etc- I knew to get one of those we would have to spend a first rounder if not more on them. After those two and maybe Lynch, the only other one that intrigued me was Dak. I thought we could get him in round 3. His stock fell some and lasted to the fourth. Whether he is our Qb in 3 0r 4 yrs who knows, but I have never seen a rookie or first year starting Qb play as well as he has. Now some will say its because of our Oline or Zeke. I'm sure that plays some part but we had a pretty good RB last yr that had an even better Oline( more healthy) and won 1 game without our starter.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just glade I was wrong about Dak and happy to have him as our present and future QB.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez certainly showed my why he is worth the drama and money last night. whew

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00