• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some of Sergio's finest moments on the course

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet Tiger Woods is the only one who swears and throws clubs on the PGA Tour

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sergio throws clubs and knocks out cameras yet he gets away with it and no one does anything? I'm no ball washer of Tiger but its pretty sad how people claim he is the only one who does these things.

I marshalled the Deutsche Bank and Ian Poulter got "into it" with a drunk fan and immediately turned to me and said, "Marshall, kick him out." Dude didn't even say anything bad to Poulter, I was standing right there

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poulter is bad. I watched him tear out 4 divots from a tee at the Honda Classic years ago before it moved to PGA national because he airmailed the green.. Dustin Johnson also gets a free pass for some reason... He's been suspended twice in the past couple of years for a DUI and something related to Cocaine. Comical.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poulter is bad. I watched him tear out 4 divots from a tee at the Honda Classic years ago before it moved to PGA national because he airmailed the green.. Dustin Johnson also gets a free pass for some reason... He's been suspended twice in the past couple of years for a DUI and something related to Cocaine. Comical.

yes he is... So is Zach Johnson. Same tournament as Poulter.... I was on the rough on the left side of the fairway... Dude cracks a joke (at least I thought) "oh man i wish I was on the fairway instead of the rough" - for his second shot after he hit it.. I "mistakenly" let out a very quiet laugh...Johnson response (in the rudest voice ever,"this guy finds it funny and stares me down..." what an ass

Tiger is just what the media wants so everyone is after him