• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some Funny Shit!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After our loss today all the haters are coming out of the woodwork. Fans of so many teams hating on us. We made it to the AFC Championship! Only 2 teams did better. All things considered, pretty darn good.

Soon, this year will be over. We have the makings of a team better than the one that beat us. Sure we'll need them to get / stay healthy but this is a young team with a lot of players.

When the line comes out for Superbowl odds for NEXT year, we'll be close to the top and we'll be hearing about how this is the end for New England! The Pats won't be any good this year!

Then we will begin our march to the playoffs again.....

Don't you think that will make them happy?

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After our loss today all the haters are coming out of the woodwork. Fans of so many teams hating on us. We made it to the AFC Championship! Only 2 teams did better. All things considered, pretty darn good.

Soon, this year will be over. We have the makings of a team better than the one that beat us. Sure we'll need them to get / stay healthy but this is a young team with a lot of players.

When the line comes out for Superbowl odds for NEXT year, we'll be close to the top and we'll be hearing about how this is the end for New England! The Pats won't be any good this year!

This is the second youngest team in the NFL and were decimated with injury, plus when haven't people hated on the Pats

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So True.
We have youth and loads of potential in so many of the rookies. This may go down as one of Bills best draft classes (including UFA's) if they can rise to the potential shown in their flashes. Meaning Dobson, Thompkins, Ryan, Collins...Did I miss anyone?

Dennard had a great sophomore year when he wasn't hobbled, and I so wish we could trade up for his cousin.

But overall, a great year considering the injuries, and even before the regular season was over I was getting excited about next year.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard one commentator before the game say "Tom Brady will win another Super Bowl...Just not this year." I fully believe that to be true. The Patriots have once again loaded themselves with some great veteran talent surrounded by a bunch of young talent. Honestly I could see next season playing out very similar to this one in the Broncos and Patriots being the last 2 standing (of course that depends on whether Peyton comes back for another season).

Definitely no hating from me. Patriots even with not winning a Super Bowl here for a while have been the "Bar" in the NFL that all teams are trying to get to in being in the conversation year in and year out for the Super Bowl.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard one commentator before the game say "Tom Brady will win another Super Bowl...Just not this year." I fully believe that to be true. The Patriots have once again loaded themselves with some great veteran talent surrounded by a bunch of young talent. Honestly I could see next season playing out very similar to this one in the Broncos and Patriots being the last 2 standing (of course that depends on whether Peyton comes back for another season).

Definitely no hating from me. Patriots even with not winning a Super Bowl here for a while have been the "Bar" in the NFL that all teams are trying to get to in being in the conversation year in and year out for the Super Bowl.

No hating assumed cdumler7, Broncos have some very astute football fans.
You're one of them.

Good luck!