• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Solution to the offense

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So obviously, we are all like, wtf is wrong with the offense scheme/call etc...

then an Epiphany hit me...

we must fire Eric Mangini... I knew this fucker would bring doom... can that fatass!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or go back to what we know! Power runs! Then mix it the read/option. Garbage.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right and who changed it??? Roman or the consultant?!?!?!?!?

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think its gonna turn out that the Seahawks have bugged the Niners' facility and coaching conference rooms, listening to every word. There's just no other reasonable explanation for this level of ownership over the past couple of games.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
When you rush the ball 9 times with the RB, that usually does not spell success

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where was Kendall Hunter ALL GAME? If Gore wasn't being effective, why not give Hunter some sweeps on the edge? I didn't understand that at all. Our running game as a whole has been crap the past 2 games.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where was Kendall Hunter ALL GAME? If Gore wasn't being effective, why not give Hunter some sweeps on the edge? I didn't understand that at all. Our running game as a whole has been crap the past 2 games.

It's a conspiracy. They wanted to replace Gore before he gets too old so they are limiting his touches and not creating the holes for him so he's ineffective when he plays. He was slowing down too slowly for our replacement schedule. Just kidding.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that easy to power run when our OL can't get a push and our RBs look timid.

We had one of the best rush blocking offensive lines, if not the best, last year. Do you know what has gone wrong this year? Are we missing anyone or is this scheme different? Or are power runs not part of our dominance last year? Are we just built for something else? I don't know much about offensive lines obviously.

taughtmepatience

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to run the ball when you cannot hear the snap count and fire off the line of scrimmage. Gore also looks to have lost another step. I bet the Niners run the ball much better in the rematch in Candlestick. They'll start using Hunter a lot more going forward.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had one of the best rush blocking offensive lines, if not the best, last year. Do you know what has gone wrong this year? Are we missing anyone or is this scheme different? Or are power runs not part of our dominance last year? Are we just built for something else? I don't know much about offensive lines obviously.

They are just not playing as well, especially Anthony Davis and Alex Boone. Kaepernick hasn't done well in his pre-snap reads either. He should be able to see some things and readjust at the LOS. A bunch of different things. Hopefully it's just a hiccup and not a trend.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see the running plays come out of a "normal" formation... I'll keep being a broken record with this but when was the last time we ran that trap play? Where are the I Formations? the Two TE sets that really caused mismatches whether we ran or pass...

the read option runs worked when its a sprinkle or gimmick. Using it as a based offense isn't appropiate.

Our OL is still one of the best, if not the best in the league. OL gave Kap all the time he needed in the pocket(Kap overstayed his welcome in the pocket with indecisive play), the run blocking wasn't there out of that option read formation.

Get back to a pro style offense...

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see the running plays come out of a "normal" formation... I'll keep being a broken record with this but when was the last time we ran that trap play? Where are the I Formations? the Two TE sets that really caused mismatches whether we ran or pass...

the read option runs worked when its a sprinkle or gimmick. Using it as a based offense isn't appropiate.

Our OL is still one of the best, if not the best in the league. OL gave Kap all the time he needed in the pocket(Kap overstayed his welcome in the pocket with indecisive play), the run blocking wasn't there out of that option read formation.

Get back to a pro style offense...

I was screaming for this last night! With that d-line crashing it was set up!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh took the week off and it showed. No game plan at all. Carroll got in his head again.