• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So who's it going to be in the ECFs

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Pens and Flyers..talk about a bloodbath for a conference final.

Isn't this the match up every non Bruins and habs fan wants to see?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me. I think the Pens would handle the Flyers easily, though I have been impressed with their recent play.

I think the Bruins are the better team and would make for a more interesting match up with the Penguins. I don't want a repeat of last years easy ECF, for anyone. And really if the Habs lose I don't care who wins in the east (or west really) I just like to see close well played series.

kenyg54

Only sane person out here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Nope. Exactly the opposite. Habs and Bruins. 3 of 4 Original 6 in the CF's

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Not me. I think the Pens would handle the Flyers easily, though I have been impressed with their recent play.

I think the Bruins are the better team and would make for a more interesting match up with the Penguins. I don't want a repeat of last years easy ECF, for anyone. And really if the Habs lose I don't care who wins in the east (or west really) I just like to see close well played series.

I hear you, i just think it's the most intriguing match-up out of any of the combination of teams left, considering the hatred between the 2 fan bases.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you, i just think it's the most intriguing match-up out of any of the combination of teams left, considering the hatred between the 2 fan bases.

I think Habs / Bruins hatred between the two fan bases easily matches Pittsburgh - Flyers.

BTW I mean no disrespect to the Flyers or their fans with my assessment of their chances. As I posted before, I have been wrong about virtually every series I predicted this post season.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't mind too much which team wins between Boston and Philly, but I really want to see Montreal win. Nothing against Pittsburgh, it's just they've been to the SCF the last 2 years and they'll be there again a lot in the coming years so for this year it would be nice to see someone different.

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Good lord with the original 6 crap...

HEY! If you're not a fan of an original 6, you just can't understand.

I'm not, and i don't:D

I mean i get that a lot of fans of original 6 teams look down their nose at fans of other teams that aren't one of the original 6, but it's rather old and played out.

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I really don't mind too much which team wins between Boston and Philly, but I really want to see Montreal win. Nothing against Pittsburgh, it's just they've been to the SCF the last 2 years and they'll be there again a lot in the coming years so for this year it would be nice to see someone different.

I agree with you 100%. I'd be thrilled i the habs win tonight, i just don't think they will.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree with you 100%. I'd be thrilled i the habs win tonight, i just don't think they will.

That is easier said then done. Anyone on the team could have a career ender and derail the Pens.

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey with Halak in net anything can happen. At the very least he gives that team a chance to compete with anyone.