• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So who is hating the draft now?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me we solidified the Center position.
Picked up a starting receiver
Picked up a starting safety

(Mind you all these guys will get better)

Question still on Escobar ...but when you have Witten on the field you just arent going to see alot from any of our other TEs

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Escobar was my only question mark really, mainly because I thought D line or O line could have benefited more from that draft pick. I was a fan of the other 3 guys taken in the first 3 rounds though.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say when you get 3 1st year starters in a draft ..... It's a successful draft.

Frederick I expected to him the ground running.
I thought Wilcox was a project.
I thought Williams would take longer to get going. ( so far I'm most impressed with him) Especially when he culd have lost confidence after the early fumbles

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to see high picks used on TE when we have Witten. First Fasano,Bennett and now Escobar. Williams has surprised me a little. Looks like a veteran lately. Frederick is not surprising me. I knew he would be a serious upgrade. I hated the escobar pick.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Escobar reminds some of Jay Novachek and Im not saying he is anywhere near what Jay was.

Shook my head on draft day but he is a Cowboy and needs to contribute to the game but Witten is not going to be around forever so while I scratched my head and still do you have to plan for the future.

The Draft is looking good so far

What I have been impressed with is the scouting of the FA last year and this year with all the injuries
I know the coaching staff has a ton to do with it also but you have to have a little talent to go with that coaching

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did not need a tight end in the second round. Should of drafted d line or a guard. I am happy with Williams and randle. I am done with demarco too many injuries.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After having drafts where we netted a Kicker and not a damn thing else, this draft looks like Bill Pollian was calling the shots. Escobar smells like a Jerry fantasy of having the New England two TE deal of last year, but if thats his only impulse pick, so be it. As long as we don't trade a #1 and #3 for Roy Williams, progress has been made

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Escobar was my only question mark really, mainly because I thought D line or O line could have benefited more from that draft pick. I was a fan of the other 3 guys taken in the first 3 rounds though.

Same here.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still think today it would be great to have drafted Frederick in round 2. Oh well. Maybe Escobar becomes something special and we look back someday and feel good about that pick.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Escobar pick Im assuming was more about the so called 12 personnel that was suppose to be our base offense. I think we would or at least I would like to see 3 wide 1 TE 1 back. ( I guess this is 11 personel). He just seems weak right now. I will say this- if the Skins cut Fred Davis, I wouldnt mind seeing us bring him in.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me we solidified the Center position.
Picked up a starting receiver
Picked up a starting safety

(Mind you all these guys will get better)

Question still on Escobar ...but when you have Witten on the field you just arent going to see alot from any of our other TEs
We will find out how good he really is this Sunday. Keeping Suh under control will be one of the keys in us putting up points vs. Detroit.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did not need a tight end in the second round. Should of drafted d line or a guard. I am happy with Williams and randle. I am done with demarco too many injuries.
Witten is getting up there. Maybe this was a move to groom someone for a couple years.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Escobar pick Im assuming was more about the so called 12 personnel that was suppose to be our base offense. I think we would or at least I would like to see 3 wide 1 TE 1 back. ( I guess this is 11 personel). He just seems weak right now. I will say this- if the Skins cut Fred Davis, I wouldnt mind seeing us bring him in.

you realize he has the highest avg per catch of anyone on the team?

and he is completely blowing away "the love child" Hanna

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you realize he has the highest avg per catch of anyone on the team?

and he is completely blowing away "the love child" Hanna

He has caught 4 passes. He also is the only guy on the team that has caught less than 50 percent of his targets. He just needs to get stronger. Im not calling the guy a bust or anything.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has caught 4 passes. He also is the only guy on the team that has caught less than 50 percent of his targets. He just needs to get stronger. Im not calling the guy a bust or anything.

LOL Hanna has only caught 5 for a lowly 4.6 avg 8 being his longest.

Escobar is better than Hanna .... that's easy to see. Head and shoulders better.

If something was to happen to Witten ...... I'd feel 5000% better with Escobar in there than I would Hanna

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes a while for TEs to get rolling in the NFL, even the best ones. I havent given up on Gavin Escobar. He will get stronger.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes a while for TEs to get rolling in the NFL, even the best ones. I havent given up on Gavin Escobar. He will get stronger.

Me either. Witten had the same problem when he came into the league. (Needed to get stronger and become a better run blocker) Though Witten didn't have another Witten in front of him. LOL

More I think about it ... More I am happy with the pick. As much as I want Witten to last forever .... imagining him still doing it at the level he does in 3-4 years? ..... Which would be about time an Escobar came into their own at the position

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like the Escobar and Williams picks, but I saw the value in Williams. Unless Escobar turns into something really special I will hold the right to bitch about that pick.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like the Escobar and Williams picks, but I saw the value in Williams. Unless Escobar turns into something really special I will hold the right to bitch about that pick.

two sided street ....

In order to see what Escobar is the man of steel has to go down ....... and I aint wishing for that to happen