• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So where is GameDay next week?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not how teams start it's where they finish. That's common sense.

Not w/ the Cleveland Browns. They couldn't get going in the right direction if they had instructions. Dammit, wrong thread!:doh:

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Badgers schedule is comparable to Bama's. BIG is better than any other conference from 1-8. Michigan looks better with their third string QB than their last two.
Ron-Burgundy-Say-What-Anchorman-2.gif

Which 8?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you're not. You're making your own stuff up.

You're counting previously ranked opponents as currently ranked opponents like FSU a 3 win team isn't ranked now and are terrible but you count them as a ranked opponent. Therefore Iowa Northwestern and Michigan will all count as ranked opponents because at one time they were ranked. #yourlogic used against you

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're counting previously ranked opponents as currently ranked opponents like FSU a 3 win team isn't ranked now and are terrible but you count them as a ranked opponent. Therefore Iowa Northwestern and Michigan will all count as ranked opponents because at one time they were ranked. #yourlogic used against you

No I'm not counting previously ranked opponents as currently ranked opponents. All I said was when Bama beat FSU they WERE ranked. Now tell I'm wrong w/ saying the Noles were ranked when they played the Tide.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Michigan is going to "smack Wisconsin around," but Ohio State will struggle with them...

lolz.

Obviously I was messing with Wisconsin fans about the upcoming UM game. It is 9 or 10 weeks into the season and I still don’t know what I will see out of UM.

If I had to predict the score — I think Wisconsin wins like 17-7 or 20-10 something like that. I don’t have confidence in UM until they show me different.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Badgers schedule is comparable to Bama's. BIG is better than any other conference from 1-8. Michigan looks better with their third string QB than their last two.

I’m starting to see why Wisconsin fans give you a hard time. The B1G is a train wreck this year. Calling the B1G best conference when they have literally beaten NOBODY OOC is laughable.

I commend your loyalty to Wisconsin, but to even mention them in the same breath as Alabama is assanine. No P5 team in the top 20 has a worse strength of schedule than Wisconsin.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has to include Rutgers and Maryland, right?

Indiana beat Virginia but just couldn't beat the top 7 in the conference. Maryland beat Texas easily but then lost their starting QB.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indiana beat Virginia but just couldn't beat the top 7 in the conference. Maryland beat Texas easily but then lost their starting QB.

But Rutgers has multiple Natties

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m starting to see why Wisconsin fans give you a hard time. The B1G is a train wreck this year. Calling the B1G best conference when they have literally beaten NOBODY OOC is laughable.

I commend your loyalty to Wisconsin, but to even mention them in the same breath as Alabama is assanine. No P5 team in the top 20 has a worse strength of schedule than Wisconsin.

Badgers top four wins are just as good if not better than Bama's top four wins and best out of conference win as well.

Michigan better than Miss st
Iowa better than LSU
Northwestern better than Texas a and m
FAU better than FSU

The committee rankings are propping up LSU who lost to Troy was beat 37-7 by Miss st and beat Florida by 1pt and Miss st. Who struggled with U mass and their best win was LSU.

Bama also chickened out on playing Wisconsin this year.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The BIG has the most ranked teams in the country.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point me to where a Wisconsin fan has touted Utah State as a marquee win.

Point me to where I said Utah State was a marquee win. And my bad, I forgot to hit the sarcasm button when I posted that comment.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Badgers top four wins are just as good if not better than Bama's top four wins and best out of conference win as well.

Michigan better than Miss st
Iowa better than LSU
Northwestern better than Texas a and m
FAU better than FSU

The committee rankings are propping up LSU who lost to Troy was beat 37-7 by Miss st and beat Florida by 1pt and Miss st. Who struggled with U mass and their best win was LSU.

Bama also chickened out on playing Wisconsin this year.

I can’t wait to hear this — who are Wisconsin’s top 4 wins?

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More ranked teams than any other conference.

Next
Rankings are just a glorified beauty contest. But, I'll play along. Let's line 'em up with the other conferences' "7".

ACC
Wisconsin vs Miami
OSU vs Clemson
PSU vs NC State
Northwestern vs Ga Tech (They already lost to 2nd from last Coastal Conf member Duke!)
Iowa vs Va Tech
Michigan vs Wake Forest
MSU vs BC

SEC
Wisconsin vs Bama
OSU vs Auburn
PSU vs Georgia
Northwestern vs South Carolina
Iowa vs LSU
Michigan vs Miss State
MSU vs Kentucky

PAC 12
Wisconsin vs USC
OSU vs Wazzu
PSU vs Stanford
Northwestern vs Washington
Iowa vs Zona
Michigan vs Zona State
MSU vs UCLA

Big 12
Wisconsin vs OU
OSU vs TCU
PSU vs Okie LIte
Northwestern vs West Virginia
Iowa vs Texas
Michigan vs Iowa State
MSU vs Kansas State

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The BIG has the most ranked teams in the country.

Tell me who the B1G beat in OOC?

We had two marquee games — OSU vs Oklahoma — AT OSU. Oklahoma hammered them. They won by two touchdowns and it could have easily been double.

MSU played ND AT MSU — Michigan State lost by 3 TD and could have been worse if ND didn’t take the foot off the gas (it was 28-7 at the half).

So all these ‘ranked’ teams in the B1G have done nothing but beat each other. In the two games they faced quality teams in other conferences — they got smoked.

You can continue talking til you are blue in the face that the B1G is the best, but the only time you will see that is if the elite programs in the B1G are actually elite. That is not the case this year. OSU has been smoked in two different games. UM is a disaster, but ‘ranked’ — why.......because we beat all the other garbage teams on our schedule.