• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So where is GameDay next week?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Badgers schedule is comparable to Bama's. BIG is better than any other conference from 1-8. Michigan looks better with their third string QB than their last two.

How is Wisky's schedule comparable to Bama's? The Tide have beaten 3 ranked teams this year: FSU, LSU & Mississippi State. The Badgers only W over a ranked team was this past weekend versus Iowa. And Iowa wouldn't have been ranked had they not kicked the shit outta Ohio State. So how exactly are the schedules comparable?

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is Wisky's schedule comparable to Bama's? The Tide have beaten 3 ranked teams this year: FSU, LSU & Mississippi State. The Badgers only W over a ranked team was this past weekend versus Iowa. And Iowa wouldn't have been ranked had they not kicked the shit outta Ohio State. So how exactly are the schedules comparable?
My goodness. If I claimed Florida as a "ranked win" for Michigan, people would blow my shit up. You can't claim FSU as a ranked win.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FAU is a 3 win team and Florida Atlantic will be a 10 win tream and are already rated higher than FSU
Michigan would be a better win than Miss st who struggled with UMass
Iowa is a better win than LSU who lost to Troy, crushed by miss st and one pt win over Florida
Northwestern is a better win than Texas a and m.

Unfortunately the sec committee has propped up LSU and Miss st. Also since Bama isn't good enough to blow those teams out they don't fall out of the rankings and since Wisconsin blow their opponents out they fall out of the rankings thus decreasing Wisconsin's sos and increasing Bama's. So Wisconsin loses even with a big win and Bama wins even with a last second win over a team that struggled with UMass.

Also FSU isn't a ranked team now and aren't even a top 50 team and barely a too 100 team as they're almost dead last in the account. Northwestern will be ranked in the top 20 and Michigan will be ranked this week.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My goodness. If I claimed Florida as a "ranked win" for Michigan, people would blow my shit up. You can't claim FSU as a ranked win.

With that logic the Badgers can say they faced 6 teams in the top ten last season

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

People give you shit because you're an over the top homer. And even meeeechegan's own site mgoblue.com considers the W over the Gators as beating a ranked team.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't think anybody should brag about beating Florida OR Florida State this year.

Now, if you beat Central Florida or South Florida, then good job

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU :pound:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FAU is a 3 win team and Florida Atlantic will be a 10 win tream and are already rated higher than FSU
Michigan would be a better win than Miss st who struggled with UMass
Iowa is a better win than LSU who lost to Troy, crushed by miss st and one pt win over Florida
Northwestern is a better win than Texas a and m.

Unfortunately the sec committee has propped up LSU and Miss st. Also since Bama isn't good enough to blow those teams out they don't fall out of the rankings and since Wisconsin blow their opponents out they fall out of the rankings thus decreasing Wisconsin's sos and increasing Bama's. So Wisconsin loses even with a big win and Bama wins even with a last second win over a team that struggled with UMass.

Also FSU isn't a ranked team now and aren't even a top 50 team and barely a too 100 team as they're almost dead last in the account. Northwestern will be ranked in the top 20 and Michigan will be ranked this week.

It doesn't matter if FSU isn't ranked right now, they were ranked when Bama beat them. And nothing in your comment has anything to do w/ the fact that Bama has played 3 ranked teams & Wisky has only played 1. I just don't think that the Tide's schedule & the Badgers schedule are comparable. Bama has played more ranked teams than Wisky.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter if FSU isn't ranked right now, they were ranked when Bama beat them. And nothing in your comment has anything to do w/ the fact that Bama has played 3 ranked teams & Wisky has only played 1. I just don't think that the Tide's schedule & the Badgers schedule are comparable. Bama has played more ranked teams than Wisky.
With your logic Wisconsin will have played 3 ranked teams now with Iowa, Northwestern, and Michigan (who will be ranked this week)

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisky is the logical place. Film the Friday night Dorm and Frat activities. That'll be more entertaining.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With your logic Wisconsin will have played 3 ranked teams now with Iowa, Northwestern, and Michigan (who will be ranked this week)

Sure whatever you say. After all you are the authority on all things CFB.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not how teams start it's where they finish. That's common sense.

If I agree w/ you can we change the subject & make fun of Jimmy Jam's Crew?