• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So was it a TD or a pick?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's weird. You're right. One guy called it a pick at the exact same time the other guy called it a TD.

...Or did they? Better watch the tape to see who put their hands up first. :laugh:

lol that should be challengeable... who put their arms up first!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
lol it was simultaneous

One fraction of a second later, they both have their hands in the air. But it appears the white guy had his hands up first. :)

touchception2.jpg

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so happy we beat the packers in real football fashion

How can you even feel bad for them?

They got back into the game week 1 because the refs screwed the 49ers on that PR for a TD. Shit, they almost won the damn game because of that...

You guys are nuts, those Packer fans sure wouldn't have felt bad for getting one more controversial call to beat the 49ers.

Hanks touched Beebe down in Lambeau in 1996 in their lone TD that game.
Which arguably led to a 12-4 record, 13-3 would have given the 49ers a bye week, and the Eagles wouldn't have busted Young's ribs in the wildcard.
In the 1997 NFC Championship, Henderson sure as hell fumbled and Plummer would have scored a TD on the recovery. Then later Newsome sure as shit forced JJ Stokes out of bounds on the TD catch which was ruled incomplete.

I can never feel bad for those bastards if the refs screw them, they fucking deserve it. Because every packer fan I know laughs at those blown calls and the ones on these message boards defiantly state that they never happened, they only remember the Rice fumble.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They got back into the game week 1 because the refs screwed the 49ers on that PR for a TD. Shit, they almost won the damn game because of that...

You guys are nuts, those Packer fans sure wouldn't have felt bad for getting one more controversial call to beat the 49ers.

Which arguably led to a 12-4 record, 13-3 would have given the 49ers a bye week, and the Eagles wouldn't have busted Young's ribs in the wildcard.
In the 1997 NFC Championship, Henderson sure as hell fumbled and Plummer would have scored a TD on the recovery. Then later Newsome sure as shit forced JJ Stokes out of bounds on the TD catch which was ruled incomplete.

I can never feel bad for those bastards if the refs screw them, they fucking deserve it. Because every packer fan I know laughs at those blown calls and the ones on these message boards defiantly state that they never happened, they only remember the Rice fumble.

lol what? what did you read? I feel nothing for packers... LOL.

I'm saying I'm happy we beat the packers with our play and not some fucked up call like the seachicks... its more of a diss to seatle than gb

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't feel bad for them and most of their fans that I know are douches and I hope they miss the playoffs by 1 game and "yes they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good point. They deserve to be screwed. :lol:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Pozz, you read skip's tweets?

I'm really surprised that he's not for Seattle in this one lol

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol what? what did you read? I feel nothing for packers... LOL.

I'm saying I'm happy we beat the packers with our play and not some fucked up call like the seachicks... its more of a diss to seatle than gb

Oops sorry, didn't mean to quote you on that.

:juggle:

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One fraction of a second later, they both have their hands in the air. But it appears the white guy had his hands up first. :)

touchception2.jpg

OMG!!! I'll bet the refs thought the fricken Packers were on offense!!! -

Mystery Solved - for the Touchdown!

Now, about that Defensive Pass Interference on Golden Tate???

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG!!! I'll bet the refs thought the fricken Packers were on offense!!! -

Mystery Solved - for the Touchdown!

Now, about that Defensive Pass Interference on Golden Tate???

OH sh*t, could you imagine that could've been the case?

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH sh*t, could you imagine that could've been the case?

With all the evidence Calamity, what other excuse/reason could they possibly give for this call?

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clay Matthews just posted Roger Goodell's phone# on twitter!! In the words of a friend - Shit Just Got Real!

Clay Matthews III
"Roger Goodell can be reached at 212-450-2027 Feel free to share"

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Clay Matthews just posted Roger Goodell's phone# on twitter!! In the words of a friend - Shit Just Got Real!

Clay Matthews III
"Roger Goodell can be reached at 212-450-2027 Feel free to share"

Here ya go buddy: :)

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Oh by the way, thank you so much Clay for volunteering a few game checks for that one! And for ruining the Packers' season with your absence. Nice to see bad things happen to the packers.

I'm sure he's gonna say his account was hacked if this is true.