• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So this is the Steelers Board

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up guys, i just wanted to introduce myself. I'm mcro_rave_2001 and i am a Ravens fans coming from the ESPN boards. You will get to see me often during the regular season because of the great rivalry the Steelers and the Ravens have. I will talk trash and make fun of the Steerlers but it's all in good fun. I have nothing but respect for the Steelers they are one of the NFL's best franchises, so please don't take anything i say about the Steelers personal. I look forward to the season and poking fun at each others team.

Thanks,
mcro_rave_2001

GO RAVENS!!!!!!

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yea, i forgot to mention one thing in my OP.

Steelers Suck....:suds:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok in all seriousness one of the main rules of SH is there is no trolling of team boards ..so if all you want to do is troll and not add anything to the conversation in a specific thread you will be shown the very same door that that you came in .. now with that being said you may also make any thread in the nfl general section if you want to troll.. the team boards are safe havens for fans that want to talk about their team .. also here in steeler nation we have a thread for friendly banter .. please use that it is called STEELER NATION BANTER THREAD please use that for your bantering needs
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/pittsburgh-steelers/104080-steeler-nation-banter-thread.html

so respect our page and we will respect yours .. this not just aimed at raven fans .. it goes for all teams .. thanks

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up guys, i just wanted to introduce myself. I'm mcro_rave_2001 and i am a Ravens fans coming from the ESPN boards. You will get to see me often during the regular season because of the great rivalry the Steelers and the Ravens have. I will talk trash and make fun of the Steerlers but it's all in good fun. I have nothing but respect for the Steelers they are one of the NFL's best franchises, so please don't take anything i say about the Steelers personal. I look forward to the season and poking fun at each others team.

Thanks,
mcro_rave_2001

GO RAVENS!!!!!!

Are you the same Ravens fan I debated the Zimm/Martin trial with over there?

Not to get off topic, but if so...I said I would circle back when the verdict came down...just never went back over there...that said...you were right, and I was wrong!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok in all seriousness one of the main rules of SH is there is no trolling of team boards ..so if all you want to do is troll and not add anything to the conversation in a specific thread you will be shown the very same door that that you came in .. now with that being said you may also make any thread in the nfl general section if you want to troll.. the team boards are safe havens for fans that want to talk about their team .. also here in steeler nation we have a thread for friendly banter .. please use that it is called STEELER NATION BANTER THREAD please use that for your bantering needs
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/pittsburgh-steelers/104080-steeler-nation-banter-thread.html

so respect our page and we will respect yours .. this not just aimed at raven fans .. it goes for all teams .. thanks

I like that...and you're upfront too....I think this poster will be fine though.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i told you my intention, if they are wrong or you feel they are out of place i will leave and never come back. The reason i love sports is because we can talk trash to each other and not get upset, if SportsHoopla is a place where this can't happen i will be more than happy to leave.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i told you my intention, if they are wrong or you feel they are out of place i will leave and never come back. The reason i love sports is because we can talk trash to each other and not get upset, if SportsHoopla is a place where this can't happen i will be more than happy to leave.

maybe we started out on the wrong foot and misunderstood each other .. I just want to be upfront with the rules .. I have no problem with you you have been cool so far .. most of us have not posted together before either.. we will take it step by step ..

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll vouch for mcro. Hes a pain, but a solid poster, brings some good points......:-)

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So can I...He is a ratbird fan.....Pluck him. butter him, and throw him on the grill for the in-laws to choke on!!!

:lol: