• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So there's an article out on Greinke

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I brought this site up before but Baseball HQ.com has a facts and flukes spotlight article on Greinke and if I want to read it I have to subscribe. Does anyone subscribe to that and have any inside information about that. On the flip side, I have considered dealing Greinke in the same fashion as Cueto. I feel he is falling behind Kershaw's shadow again and not everyone between him, Ryu, Haren and Beckett in addition can pitch solid per series, someone is the scapegoat. So I want to sell high on him while I can. I don't believe he is a every week starter and last week I benched him against the rockies.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's the same league someone offered Gonzo and Roark, I'd check that out again.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I already got Gonzo in another deal last week. I don't mind moving down from Cueto and Greinke for more pitching depth, and I won't lose much top pitcher status with Heaney if no one takes him in any of my offers, which I sold high on him.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I brought this site up before but Baseball HQ.com has a facts and flukes spotlight article on Greinke and if I want to read it I have to subscribe. Does anyone subscribe to that and have any inside information about that. On the flip side, I have considered dealing Greinke in the same fashion as Cueto. I feel he is falling behind Kershaw's shadow again and not everyone between him, Ryu, Haren and Beckett in addition can pitch solid per series, someone is the scapegoat. So I want to sell high on him while I can. I don't believe he is a every week starter and last week I benched him against the rockies.

I just don't get the logic. There is no way that Kershaw can negatively impact Greinke. None. I just don't understand why you would even mention that. They pitch on different days. Because Kershaw pitches well one day, that does not mean that the next guy will get shelled. That just is not how it works. Quite frankly, your scapegoat theory is complete BS.

It is fine to sell high on Greinke, just not for that reason.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get the logic. There is no way that Kershaw can negatively impact Greinke. None. I just don't understand why you would even mention that. They pitch on different days. Because Kershaw pitches well one day, that does not mean that the next guy will get shelled. That just is not how it works. Quite frankly, your scapegoat theory is complete BS.

It is fine to sell high on Greinke, just not for that reason.

:10::agree:

Maddux, Glavine, Smoltz, Avery.. even Merker.. and even Merker wasn't a scapegoat.
Every now and again every pitcher has an off day. . Has nothing to do with being in someone else's shadow. And Greinke is an every week starter unless the match up is just completely horrendous, or your league suddenly turned very very shallow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just trade em both. Target guys like Aybar, Marmol, Axford, Ludwick or anyone else.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Grienke needs and wants to be in Kershaws shadow, Grienke can't handle being the top dog mentally but is a great Robin...ala Glavine...trading him would be insaine.