• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

so preseason is over

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
In spite of the losses to Kovalchuk and Clarkson I think the Devils might actually have a pretty good team this year. Lots of depth and Scheider looks like he could be an ELITE level goalie for them.

Sadly, the Mets Division is starting to look like the NY Mets this coming season.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, the Mets Division is starting to look like the NY Mets this coming season.

I don't think the Metro is that bad. I think we'll all be grouped up, still think my Pens are the team to beat in the division based on last season but no way we run away with it like we did last year. According to the "experts" the Rangers are supposed to be the #2 team in the division but how much better are the Rangers than the likes of the Capitals, Islanders, Blue Jackets, Devils, Flyers, or even the Hurricanes? Really hard to say who will end up where in the standings. Should be a fun ride for everyone involved.

lhagen931

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Metro is that bad. I think we'll all be grouped up, still think my Pens are the team to beat in the division based on last season but no way we run away with it like we did last year. According to the "experts" the Rangers are supposed to be the #2 team in the division but how much better are the Rangers than the likes of the Capitals, Islanders, Blue Jackets, Devils, Flyers, or even the Hurricanes? Really hard to say who will end up where in the standings. Should be a fun ride for everyone involved.

Good luck to your Pens this season. it should be a good ride.