• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

so marty

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i dont get it? my opinion it isnt?

lets see there was the glove save off the redirect there was the 2on1 he stopped then the one he was "bailed out on" he stopped it....that was in the final 5 mins of the game....i'm going to pull a marty and say that last goal wasnt all on him...guy whiffed on the shot little flutter knunckle puck shot meh....1st goal was 100% on him not the last though.

In your opinion it isn't. AKA In your opinion it isn't Marty's team. Which is a ridiculous claim to make because neither you nor I has any clue if it is or isn't. So until we actually have some evidence, you probably shouldn't make posts like this in the first place.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole topic is idiotic. Let's not turn this into a Moose bashing post. I will personally hold Marty accountable for bad goals, and defend him if I think the D really let him down. I'll do the same for Moose. Enough with the fight baiting posts that you claim are "good debate", when really it's just bringing up unncesscary Devils bashing.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It's not fighting or looking to fight. Hands dowm moose is a better goalie then marty. Amd i dont know how my opinion can be wrong but my opinion iny eyes its moose team

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This is sensitive subject for lot of Devil fans. He isn't what he used to be, but tonight, he was great.
Give Hedberg credit. He has the majority of wins. Yes, I know Marty was hurt. Truthfully, there are times I am more confident when he starts then Marty. Is it because the team plays better in front of Hedberg? It could be.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Can't help myself.. /\ /\

Even with the five goals, the Devils still had to rely on goaltender Martin Brodeur (29 saves) quite a bit, particularly after Buffalo got within 5-3 on Jordan Leopold's goal with 4:53 remaining. Brodeur made several spectacular saves in his first road start of the season.
"He was our best player tonight" DeBoer said. "It wasn't a textbook way to hold a lead, but when your goaltender is your best player like Marty was tonight and like he's been for New Jersey on a lot of nights over the years, obviously there's a comfort level.

Wait, did the coach just say this is Marty's team? Nah, couldn't have.

skrillex26

Keep It On Ice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Even with the five goals, the Devils still had to rely on goaltender Martin Brodeur (29 saves) quite a bit, particularly after Buffalo got within 5-3 on Jordan Leopold's goal with 4:53 remaining. Brodeur made several spectacular saves in his first road start of the season.
"He was our best player tonight" DeBoer said. "It wasn't a textbook way to hold a lead, but when your goaltender is your best player like Marty was tonight and like he's been for New Jersey on a lot of nights over the years, obviously there's a comfort level.

Hahaha, i think that post should end this thread.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't understand you guys...do you read? Since when is IMO a fact? LOL. Other then that yeah he played great last night good start let's hope he keeps it up. I still would go with moose

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Since when is IMO a fact? LOL"

Coming from the guy that posted the studio analyst opinions of Parise staying with the Devils as if that proves he's gone. Come on man.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Marty has been a resident Devil for quite sometime now.... :horn:

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't get that either all I did was post what two analysts said about parise? What does that mean?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get that either all I did was post what two analysts said about parise? What does that mean?

Well then I will explain it for you. He used a quote to back up his point and make an argument against you. Just like you used a quote to back up an argument in your favor. How can you call somebody out for doing precisely the same thing you did? Come on man.