• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So it's Steeler week.......

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And so far we haven't had a single Steelers fan come by to throw his six rings at us.....Steelers fans here at SportsHoopla seem a much mellower and more respectful bunch who can actually discuss football.....

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we can always check in to espn.com and see what RRN is posting.

But you could probably put all his commonly repeated posts in a queue and write a bot to do the exact same thing.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I hope not. You didn't want to be on the ESPN board after a loss. I almost lost an eye with all the ring slinging.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yeah! well we have 6 lombardis! what do YOU have?

Sarcasm 100% intended

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
win or lose we don't change

Nor do we ghost,look at all the bad season's we've had and we're still going to cheer for our team till the end!Thats called real dedication!:becky:...good luck and may the better team win that day.WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I just got no hate for the Bengals. After you guys sent whosyourmama packing, there really wasn't much for steeler fans to hate on. What really made me laugh though was TJ's dropped pass last season in the divisional playoff game for the ravens that ended the game. Should have never touched that yellow towel, TJ. :D

Good luck, guys. I'm excited to see Dalton and Green go up against LeBeau and his schemes

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we aint sore losers if we lose .. we will even tell ya congrats if ya win .. good luck guys

As long as you are not the packers

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I just got no hate for the Bengals. After you guys sent whosyourmama packing, there really wasn't much for steeler fans to hate on. What really made me laugh though was TJ's dropped pass last season in the divisional playoff game for the ravens that ended the game. Should have never touched that yellow towel, TJ. :D

Good luck, guys. I'm excited to see Dalton and Green go up against LeBeau and his schemes

TJ was a cult hero for a time here after the towel incident, but in retrospect that may have been the bad karma that led to Palmer getting kimoed.......

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You'll have to pardon us if we get a little exuberant if we win. Give us a day or two to get it out of our system, then we'll be bitching about Baltimore.

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00

I dindt find anything humorous with Mommas dropped pass.