• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So is ASU any good?

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cautious optimism and sand bagging are the hallmarks of any long time fan of a less-than-successful team.

Even if that were true, how would you know? How do you get "cautious" and "sand bagging" from my comments? You must be from Tucson.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's this stand by your team garbage? I hate blind homers. I think nd is going to lose this week. does that make me a fake fan?

No, but you're certainly not an optimistic type. Nor does the fact that I think ASU might win make me a "blind homer", not that I give a crap who you hate. But we can agree on one thing: Notre Dame will lose this week and they'll lose in Texas next month.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if that were true, how would you know? How do you get "cautious" and "sand bagging" from my comments? You must be from Tucson.

I don't really understand what you're saying but whatever. I'm not going to get into an internet fight with another ASU fan over how much of a fan I am or allegedly am not.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really understand what you're saying but whatever. I'm not going to get into an internet fight with another ASU fan over how much of a fan I am or allegedly am not.

My apologies, WABLTY. I meant that tirade to be on a more positive note.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We bring back all but two important players from a team that was 2 plays away from being 9-3 and winning the Pac 12 south. The biggest questions going into this year are run defense and WR play. I'm not making any prediction though until I see us play a good team on the road, which will be Stanford in week 4.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about KaDeem Carey? Led the nation in rushing last year and I felt like no one noticed.

All the cops in Tuscon certainly know who he is and that he's an All American :laugh:

Seriously though I think more people will start to take notice of him this year. With a new QB and the WR corps decimated by injuries he'll get even more touches this year.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Sutton, Carl Bradford. A solid secondary we have added depth to the line we had one of the best defenses in the Pac last year. Minus the running game which could of been middle of the Pac if Sutton was healthy now Hood and Sutton gained weight we look like we can stop the run better now. ASU is poised for a good season. Graham is a discipline coach plenty of NFL talent on our defense. Irahbor,Darby,Sutton,Bradford,Hood,Nelson. Onyeali is a great 3rd down pass rusher.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carey is the best RB on the west coast. Grice could be the most versatile its not fair to Grice though but ASU doesnt spread the field as much. Carey is still better but Uofa really spreads the field.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Sutton, Carl Bradford. A solid secondary we have added depth to the line we had one of the best defenses in the Pac last year. Minus the running game which could of been middle of the Pac if Sutton was healthy now Hood and Sutton gained weight we look like we can stop the run better now. ASU is poised for a good season. Graham is a discipline coach plenty of NFL talent on our defense. Irahbor,Darby,Sutton,Bradford,Hood,Nelson. Onyeali is a great 3rd down pass rusher.

When I say NFL talent I say potential nfl talent. I can say Sutton and Bradford our locks with Darby,Irahbor next oh also Chris Young who is 244 and has good NFL speed its his first year at MLB so will see. Carey is the best rb in the conference though and im an ASU fan.