• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I heard this board needs a troll.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got you covered, buddy. I'll send anything questionable with men to your mail box for further viewing.

Im sure you have it bookmarked. ;)

EDIT: Not to judge, of course. I am just assuming you're straight. I have nothing against homosexuals.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, I would like to point out that it should be, "NHL Eastern Conference" and second, my board is empty.
Most the Pens fans here are from the NHL General board, and no specific recruiting was done on the Penguins board, unlike Tox did from the Flyers board. We are more familiar with the gang on the General board, and feel like it's too homerish to hang out on the team board ;)

Penvo, if you want to recruit the ones you know from the ES PN Penguins board, go right ahead. :)

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it only takes 3 infractions to get off of here (As youve probably seen) so dont even consider posying pr0n.

Pr0n is a no-no.
I think the infraction thing is going to be adjusted.
This came about because the main general board (not hockey general) was raided for about an hour with people spamming rediculous and stupid threads about a certain butt-hurt poster that was banned from here and started his own board.
Ghost was away and the infraction system showed up when he got back as a way to ban spammers if they invade the board again and no mods are around.
It will likely be tweeked.

PenVolution

woooooooo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Most the Pens fans here are from the NHL General board, and no specific recruiting was done on the Penguins board, unlike Tox did from the Flyers board. We are more familiar with the gang on the General board, and feel like it's too homerish to hang out on the team board ;)

Penvo, if you want to recruit the ones you know from the ES PN Penguins board, go right ahead. :)

Not sure who is allowed at this point. I control+f'd my name and found it to be on a bunch of hate lists, along with a lot of my regular posters.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pr0n is a no-no.
I think the infraction thing is going to be adjusted.
This came about because the main general board (not hockey general) was raided for about an hour with people spamming rediculous and stupid threads about a certain butt-hurt poster that was banned from here and started his own board.
Ghost was away and the infraction system showed up when he got back as a way to ban spammers if they invade the board again and no mods are around.
It will likely be tweeked.

I know the story. It was pretty funny seeing this guy's ahet for ESPN and then the SportsHoopla hate threads on his site.

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Damnit Penvo. No thanks for me? I was the one who brought up bringing you over. Now don't make me look stupid in front of my message board friends...

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sure you have it bookmarked. ;)

EDIT: Not to judge, of course. I am just assuming you're straight. I have nothing against homosexuals.

He does root for the Pens, you know. :D

PenVolution

woooooooo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Damnit Penvo. No thanks for me? I was the one who brought up bringing you over. Now don't make me look stupid in front of my message board friends...

Gracias, señor. Estoy eternamente agradecido para la naturaleza de su hacer y se portaré lo mejor posible tan sus amigos imaginarios no están enojados conmigo.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damnit, PenVo. They aren't imaginary, they are just invisible and from another dimension which has no mass. Just because you can't hear the frequency they talk with me in doesn't mean they aren't real!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm just proud i could understand that.. got thanks, i am eternally grateful (i think?), and something about imaginary friends..

pretty good off like a year and a half of spanish, 3 years ago

fun times.