• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

so how is team SEC's rankings in the polls nothing more than a.........

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll look the fool, while you look like a whiner. They look about right to me ... give or take a few slots. Who cares when its 15-20 ... it really doesn't matter. You might drop them a slot or two, but again, who cares. This whiny post is more whine than 2 teams being a slot or two off.

You want me get you a cry towel? :bawling:

Got it. You agree with aggie ranking. So:

They have beaten nobody; They have one of the worst defenses in the country; They have 2 losses.

Auburn plays in same conference; Auburn has 1 loss; Auburn beat aggies @ a&m. aggies are ranked higher.

And that looks "about right to you.":L

Gator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Please justify aggies and LSU rankings for me??? Btw - you will look like a fool if you try.

In light of the fact that the AP poll, the Harris Poll, the Coaches poll, Anderson &Hester rankings, Billingsley Rankings, Sagarin rannkings, Colley Rankings, Massey rankings and the Wolfe rankings all have Texas A&M and LSU ranked in the top 25, perhaps it is YOU that needs to justify your thinking that LSU and Texas A&M shouldn't be ranked.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it. You agree with aggie ranking. So:

They have beaten nobody; They have one of the worst defenses in the country; They have 2 losses.

Auburn plays in same conference; Auburn has 1 loss; Auburn beat aggies @ a&m. aggies are ranked higher.

And that looks "about right to you.":L
Cry towel?

In one poll Auburn is ahead, the other behind, and the BCS Auburn is ahead. So, yeah, looks about right.

I'd point out that Louisville is ahead of UCF, the team that beat them, to point out that these types of things happen all the time, but that wouldn't fit your narrative and SEC hate.

Funny thing is that the aggregate of all the polls has LSU and TAMU right where the polls you were crying about this morning had them (with Auburn ahead of them). Funny how that worked out. All that whining and crying for nothing. LOL.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There sure are a bunch crying going on. I love the media bias. glad my team is in the SEC. life is pretty good when you're a 2 loss team in the top 15. Suck it bitches!

SEC

SEC

SEC

Edit* lol at typing "they are" instead of "there".

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are sure are a bunch crying going on. I love the media bias. glad my team is in the SEC. life is pretty good when you're a 2 loss team in the top 15. Suck it bitches!

SEC

SEC

SEC

:pout:

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cry towel?

In one poll Auburn is ahead, the other behind, and the BCS Auburn is ahead. So, yeah, looks about right.

I'd point out that Louisville is ahead of UCF, the team that beat them, to point out that these types of things happen all the time, but that wouldn't fit your narrative and SEC hate.

Funny thing is that the aggregate of all the polls has LSU and TAMU right where the polls you were crying about this morning had them (with Auburn ahead of them). Funny how that worked out. All that whining and crying for nothing. LOL.

That would be a great point, had I not been on record crying foul on this very ranking on multiple other threads. Please feel free to check my history.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a great point, had I not been on record crying foul on this very ranking on multiple other threads. Please feel free to check my history.
Oh, ok, I see ... you are just a general, multi-purpose whiner for things that have been happening in polls forever. To go along with your SEC hate ... yeah, I've seen your posts.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, ok, I see ... you are just a general, multi-purpose whiner for things that have been happening in polls forever. To go along with your SEC hate ... yeah, I've seen your posts.

Well your premise was that I was just about sec hate. When in fact you and I were both complaining about the same thing. The UCF ranking is absurd.

Guess that makes you just as much of a whiner according to your logic. Pointing out a bad ranking = whiner according to you. I.E. You are a whiner since you pointed out the same unfair ranking I did.

Do you need a tissue??? Or could you just agree that this is something called a sports message board. Ya know, one of those things where people give opinions on things they like/dislike???

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there's really no good justification for ranking auburn behind texas a&m at this point. 6-1 with a head to head win on the road vs 5-2, even though aTm did lose to alabama. seems obvious, really. but aTm and LSU are definitely top 20 teams imo.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well your premise was that I was just about sec hate. When in fact you and I were both complaining about the same thing. The UCF ranking is absurd.

Guess that makes you just as much of a whiner according to your logic. Pointing out a bad ranking = whiner according to you. I.E. You are a whiner since you pointed out the same unfair ranking I did.

Do you need a tissue??? Or could you just agree that this is something called a sports message board. Ya know, one of those things where people give opinions on things they like/dislike???

Everyone knows that you're all about A&M hate. Hate for all things A&M. Hate the school, hate the team, hate the fans, and it drives you nuts that they are in the polls. And you're one of those delusional teasips that not only believes that tu deserves to be ranked but are pissed that they aren't top 10/National Championship discussion.

We got beat by #1 by 7 points and got beat by #24 by 4. We deserve to go to the end of the line. Auburn beat us at home and deserves to move ahead of us. We still have five games left and if our defense doesn't improve the polls will take care of themselves.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the SEC is overrated. The PAC 12 has the best quarterbacks in the nation along with the ACC but why does the SEC have all this qb hype for players that won't even do anything in the NFL. Why isn't Sean Mannion getting any national attention. Why is Clowney still recieving credit "stop with the stats on Jadaevon Clowney it's the impact" Well he is to tired to play 100% and he has had one good game. Michael Barr has been the best OLB this year and he's not getting any national attention from espn. Will Sutton ws arguably better than Clowney last year having 1.5 more sacks while missing 2 games, Sutton isn't having the year he had last year but why no national attention at the beginning of the year? Face it the PAC is getting better than the SEC and is better you really think Asu or Oregon State would of lost at Tennessee? Lmao South Carolina and Georgia are still ranked in the top 15? Clowney has 2 sacks congrats it's time to stop dick riding the sec and give credit where credit is due. Asu should be ranked and Oregon State should be ranked higher because both these teams could beat a South Carolina or a Georgia sorry. SEC is fueled by ESPN and they are shaking seeing the PAC playing better than the SEC overall.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the SEC is overrated. The PAC 12 has the best quarterbacks in the nation along with the ACC but why does the SEC have all this qb hype for players that won't even do anything in the NFL. Why isn't Sean Mannion getting any national attention. Why is Clowney still recieving credit "stop with the stats on Jadaevon Clowney it's the impact" Well he is to tired to play 100% and he has had one good game. Michael Barr has been the best OLB this year and he's not getting any national attention from espn. Will Sutton ws arguably better than Clowney last year having 1.5 more sacks while missing 2 games, Sutton isn't having the year he had last year but why no national attention at the beginning of the year? Face it the PAC is getting better than the SEC and is better you really think Asu or Oregon State would of lost at Tennessee? Lmao South Carolina and Georgia are still ranked in the top 15? Clowney has 2 sacks congrats it's time to stop dick riding the sec and give credit where credit is due. Asu should be ranked and Oregon State should be ranked higher because both these teams could beat a South Carolina or a Georgia sorry. SEC is fueled by ESPN and they are shaking seeing the PAC playing better than the SEC overall.

1) because oregon state hasn't played any good teams and lost to Eastern Washington
2) because jadeveon clowney is the best college football player in the country
3) neither south carolina nor georgia are ranked in the top 15

in conclusion, when oregon state beats a good team, they will move past south carolina. right now, all they have done is beaten bad or mediocre teams. there are 10 teams in the SEC that would be 6-1 or better with oregon state's schedule thus far.

lol @ losing to an FCS opponent and then starting 4-0 in your conference and thinking that doesn't make your conference look like garbage.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people whining about the SEC never bother to look at their own unjustifiable rank.

Oregon as the greatest example, @ #3. Why?

Their body of work at this pt sucks. They are there based on perception and scoring a lot of pts against crappy defenses.

Pot meet kettle argument.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) because oregon state hasn't played any good teams and lost to Eastern Washington
2) because jadeveon clowney is the best college football player in the country
3) neither south carolina nor georgia are ranked in the top 15

in conclusion, when oregon state beats a good team, they will move past south carolina. right now, all they have done is beaten bad or mediocre teams. there are 10 teams in the SEC that would be 6-1 or better with oregon state's schedule thus far.

lol @ losing to an FCS opponent and then starting 4-0 in your conference and thinking that doesn't make your conference look like garbage.

Would ANYONE buy an ice creme cone from this eskimo SEC honk?

It is time to see what the Beavers can do against Stanford and the rest of the Pac elite Sat nite. After this past weekend not sure even 2 SEC clubs finish this year undefeated or could beat the Beavers, time will tell.

Safe to say SEC honk Saki comments about the PAC as a whole is a "garbage conference" because of Oregon State's lone loss to EWU shows his stupidity when it come to the game of College football.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC Eskimo wut?

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that is important to know at this point is that Alabama is #1.

All others are #2 or lower.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knows that you're all about A&M hate. Hate for all things A&M. Hate the school, hate the team, hate the fans, and it drives you nuts that they are in the polls. And you're one of those delusional teasips that not only believes that tu deserves to be ranked but are pissed that they aren't top 10/National Championship discussion.

We got beat by #1 by 7 points and got beat by #24 by 4. We deserve to go to the end of the line. Auburn beat us at home and deserves to move ahead of us. We still have five games left and if our defense doesn't improve the polls will take care of themselves.

1) Everyone knows that you're all about A&M hate:

Yes no secret there. I hate aggies as they do Longhorns. Hate is a strong word, and obviously I mean it in a sports type sense. I wish no ill will towards them. When I saw johnnyhollywood go down on Saturday, my first though was I hope he's ok. However, when I found out that he was breaking rules and making $ off signing autographs - my first thought was I hope he is suspended for rest of the year. Yes, I hate aggies and I love to hate them.

2) And you're one of those delusional teasips that not only believes that tu deserves to be ranked but are pissed that they aren't top 10:

Bzzzz. Bullshit meter. In fact, I stated on numerous threads I DO NOT think Texas should be ranked right now. I have said we need a couple more wins first. However, after saying that 8-9 teams in front of us just dropped games. When I just filled out my top 25 rankings I mentioned that Texas surprisingly backed into the #25 spot.

3) Yes you lost to 2 ranked teams. You have beaten nobody. You have one of the worst defenses I have seen. I have no problem with some trying to make an argument that you should still be at the bottom of the top 25ish. 22-28 range. However, where you are ranked right now is absurd.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This will be a fun one. For personal reasons, I am actually an OSU fan, FWIW.

- You lost to a BCS team ... that has two losses to Toledo and Sam Houston State. That is hard to overlook. You should be glad you are ranked at all.

- Your schedule is unbalanced. In the first half of the season you played a weak OOC, losing to a BCS team, and then you have played the bottom of the PAC (combined 3-13 in PAC play). In the second half of the season you play far better PAC teams (combined 13-7 in PAC play). Let's see how you do against some real teams, and then the ranking thing will take care of itself.

- Don't know what you have been watching, but the PR spin for Clowney shut down a long time ago. He may still get discussed as he will still likely be the no. 1 pick, but their has been no mention of Heisman since game 2. Not sure where the rest of your Clowney hate comes from, but most people still have him no. 1 in the draft, and the reason his sacks and tackles are down is because everyone is running away from him ... that's what my team did and would continue to do. I am definitely with you on there was too much hype, but to argue he isn't a great player is ignorant.

- I agree that the PAC is getting better. I have posted numerous times they are the no. 2 conference, and at the end of the year could be the no. 1 conference. Lots of football left to be played for both conferences (last weekend's SEC upsets being a great example of let's play the games).

- I think there would be a good chance that ASU or OSU would lose at UT. Ever been to the 104,000 seat Neyland Stadium? Didn't think so. Trust me, bring your earplugs because they play Rocky Top three thousand times a game or until everyone on the other team throws up. The UT that is playing today isn't the one Oregon curb stomped (although I am confident Oregon would still win that game today). You guys lost to a BCS school ... I am sure that UT would be terrified of you guys coming into their house.

- You should keep up with the polls ... UF and UGa are out of the polls as they should be right now.

- How do you think you could beat USCe or UGa when you can't even beat a BCS team that lost 2 more games? I can see an Oregon fan making that statement, but you lost your bragging card the first game of this year and won't get it back until you win a game of substance. As to UGa, with our injuries, you might well win that game. Got no problem with that. But, if you think you were a better team than we were in the first 4 weeks of the season, you haven't shown it yet. Let's see how you do the next 5 weeks.

- Yeah, I am sure that ESPN is shaking because the PAC is playing competitive football. I am sure they hate great games between great teams from any conference because the ratings suck so bad. LOL.

That's how I see it. Next 5 weeks should be interesting for you. I see you dropping 3 - 4 games, although I'd love to see you shake things up and beat some of those PAC teams. I'll be pulling for you in most of the games you play.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bawling: Keep crying ya pussies. if your Conference as a whole plays well and wins some Nattys, i'm sure the media will get behind you guys. Crying and bitching aint going to do a damn thing.