• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, from now on - Jordan Love is "Daddy"

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admit what the future will be.

We are losers of epic proportion.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyson Bagent would buttfuck Love, and make him thank him for it.

Fields is moldy dogshit.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyson Bagent would buttfuck Love, and make him thank him for it.

Fields is moldy dogshit.
It isn't just Fields... It is the play calling which puts serious doubts in my mind that even in his prime Payton Manning would be stiffed.

There us a lot still wrong with this team. No d line pressure. No blitzing.

An O that only goes to it's #1 O weapon 3 times, can't run or pass block for shit. Missed assignments in the secondary...

Yeck...

I like Poles, but am having serious doubts about this coaching staff which is a reflection.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't just Fields... It is the play calling which puts serious doubts in my mind that even in his prime Payton Manning would be stiffed.

An O that only goes to it's #1 O weapon 3 times, can't run or pass block for shit. Missed assignments in the secondary...

Yeck...

I like Poles, but am having serious doubts about this coaching staff which is a reflection.
Oh it was a team effort of shit, but Fields sucks. He is just not a good QB, and he has shown absolutely nothing to say otherwise. The kid gloves with which this kid is handled is nauseating.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh it was a team effort of shit, but Fields sucks. He is just not a good QB, and he has shown absolutely nothing to say otherwise. The kid gloves with which this kid is handled is nauseating.
Is it Fields fault the Bears only tossed the ball to DJ Moore 3 times, but 2 times in a row with positive results... but never again? Thats on who? Fields or the play calling. Can we answer that question?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it Fields fault the Bears only tossed the ball to DJ Moore 3 times, but 2 times in a row with positive results... but never again? Thats on who? Fields or the play calling. Can we answer that question?
Uh ya...kinda. I mean, ultimately it's him who throws the ball, right? It's him that chooses the receiver. I mean the plays are called, and there is a progression of receivers, but ultimately once the ball is snapped, it's up to Fields. Who knows how many times his number was called, when the QB holds onto the ball for-fucking-ever and then just checks it down every dropback?

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh ya...kinda. I mean, ultimately it's him who throws the ball, right? It's him that chooses the receiver. I mean the plays are called, and there is a progression of receivers, but ultimately once the ball is snapped, it's up to Fields. Who knows how many times his number was called, when the QB holds onto the ball for-fucking-ever and then just checks it down every dropback?
I hear you loud and clear, and feel what you are saying. If he is missing our #1 by moving to other targets, or not getting enough time due to the poor O line play to find his 3rd read, then make DJ the second read when he isn't the primary... I didn't see any coaching yelling at fields for that. We just do not know. To me, that's up to the coach to either bench Fields for not doing what was called for or coming out and talking about the poor line play limiting the time to read, the route selection that gave him no quick primary initial read targets, or bad coaching play calling ** yea right**, (like the stupid Kmet QB play for no gain on 3rd and 1).

Or Eberflus needs to be yelling at Getsy. All I watched was no alterations at Half time to the Offense and no one demanding such from his coaches. I can only think of Ditka yelling at coaches and players on the side line for not performing their duties, missing their assignments, etc. Maybe something like that is needed? Call some players out or coaches? I don't know. Boo Birds where out in force though.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you loud and clear, and feel what you are saying. If he is missing our #1 by moving to other targets, or not getting enough time due to the poor O line play to find his 3rd read, then make DJ the second read when he isn't the primary... I didn't see any coaching yelling at fields for that. We just do not know. To me, that's up to the coach to either bench Fields for not doing what was called for or coming out and talking about the poor line play limiting the time to read, the route selection that gave him no quick primary initial read targets, or bad coaching play calling ** yea right**, (like the stupid Kmet QB play for no gain on 3rd and 1).

Or Eberflus needs to be yelling at Getsy. All I watched was no alterations at Half time to the Offense and no one demanding such from his coaches. I can only think of Ditka yelling at coaches and players on the side line for not performing their duties, missing their assignments, etc. Maybe something like that is needed? Call some players out or coaches? I don't know. Boo Birds where out in force though.
Ya, they deserved every boo they received and then some.

The coaches definitely need to be called out. The Bears looked awful in every phase. Sloppy, undisciplined, and dominated at the line of scrimmage on both sides.

Tough one to swallow.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, they deserved every boo they received and then some.

The coaches definitely need to be called out. The Bears looked awful in every phase. Sloppy, undisciplined, and dominated at the line of scrimmage on both sides.

Tough one to swallow.
2nd half, lethargic.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeck...

EVERYTHING was a fucking mess. Yes, the game plan was just... strange. We hardly ever dropped back. Screen after screen mixed with designed runs. Good lord. '

During a pre game show in the morning I was listening to reporters talking about how Fields can't wait to show off his improved footwork and drop back skills. Apparently, he tried to show that off in camp and the staff was unimpressed. Because uh... we didn't have any interest in him throwing the ball downfield.

Based off of that game individually - what was the point of the Moore trade? I mean, sheesh.

Oh, and Chase Claypool is useless.

Oh... and we have no pass rush.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't watch much, Love's first half stat line didn't look like he was dominant

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't watch much, Love's first half stat line didn't look like he was dominant
He sliced us on 3rd downs all game. First half, the Bears sort of controlled the game, in general. Led every team stat. It totally got away after that.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FTR, Jordan Love is not our daddy...F*ck outta here with all that sh*t. We have no pass rush. Every QB is going to look like a bona fide stud against us.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FTR, Jordan Love is not our daddy...F*ck outta here with all that sh*t. We have no pass rush. Every QB is going to look like a bona fide stud against us.

Ya I know.......after one game and now someone wants to call him Daddy......maybe in hisown little fantasy world,not mine.....

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admit what the future will be.

We are losers of epic proportion.
I wouldn’t judge him based on his performance against the bears. Our DLine is epically bad and the book isn’t out on love quite yet. He made some plays in big situations, but they were all very easy throws for an nfl qb to make.