• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So......Fantasy Football

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we had two different leagues going on this board last year, anybody interested in doing some more FF this year?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Count me in.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys were in my league last year (Biggest, Faster, Stronger, Louder) I'm going to start that up again next month with the same scoring system, weekly power rankings, and hopefully most of the same managers from last year.

I will let you guys know when I get around to it and establish a draft date that works best for everyone participating

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm always down for some fantasy football!

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya I was planning on either creating a league again (with some changes) or joining a league but I thought I'd wait until Aug.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in again LL.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Logically Lethal - I'm down for that league again.

Firebreathingmonkey- Down for that one too.

I just wasn't sure if you guys were planning on renewing those leagues or not.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM gay..err i mean game!

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys were in my league last year (Biggest, Faster, Stronger, Louder) I'm going to start that up again next month with the same scoring system, weekly power rankings, and hopefully most of the same managers from last year.

I will let you guys know when I get around to it and establish a draft date that works best for everyone participating

while I did enjoy your league last year, I say let a Seahawks fan have my spot this year. If you can't get enough let me know then.

Thanks again for the chance to play.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while I did enjoy your league last year, I say let a Seahawks fan have my spot this year. If you can't get enough let me know then.

Thanks again for the chance to play.

If more posters want to join I'm always open to expanding.

However, returning managers are #1 priority for sure. I like continuity in my leagues, especially from the team managers who were reliable and active throughout the fantasy year. You were definitely one of them.

coltonjg98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id like to be in for FF this year. Sorry about last year, as I all of a sudden had family issues and lots of school stuff going on. I will definitely be a dedicated FF team manager this year, so if you want me in there contact me at [email protected]

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, if outsiders can join let me know lethal....

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To keep those informed about my FF league.

This year I am planing on using the League Manager from ESPN. This means you'd have to be invited into the league (still open to those who want to join) but it would give me the power to kick people out who give up or refuse to play. Also all members would be required to have team names that would make it easier to know who team is whose on this board. (as those of you who played last year know it was hard to follow whose was who) And as of right now I'm thinking the league would be 10 to 12 people instead of 16 however D will be important. I found that was enjoyable. If you want to say anything or talk about the league you can PM on this board (I try to respond within 24-48 hours) or just add it to this topic. (no reason to add a new one and hopefully Cave_Johnson doesn't mind.

:scratch: ..... Right before I forget Reigning Champion of the league says to all those who challenged me last year. :lol:

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This year I am planing on using the League Manager from ESPN. This means you'd have to be invited into the league (still open to those who want to join) but it would give me the power to kick people out who give up or refuse to play. Also all members would be required to have team names that would make it easier to know who team is whose on this board. (as those of you who played last year know it was hard to follow whose was who) And as of right now I'm thinking the league would be 10 to 12 people instead of 16 however D will be important. I found that was enjoyable. If you want to say anything or talk about the league you can PM on this board (I try to respond within 24-48 hours) or just add it to this topic. (no reason to add a new one and hopefully Cave_Johnson doesn't mind.

:scratch: ..... Right before I forget Reigning Champion of the league says to all those who challenged me last year. :lol:

That's what this thread is here for, I was just unsure if you and Logically Lethal were doing those same leagues again. 10-12 sounds good for yours since it was pretty difficult to play two QBs every week with 16 guys.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

I'll join your league if you'll have me.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorry I have been very busy but I would like to be involved again this year please. Thanks!!! I also ask that you use the same amount of players to play each week as well. Atleast the 2 Quarterbacks, it makes for a much better and more advanced league. Just my opinion tho and will play whatever Firebreathingmonkey chooses. Thanks!!!

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorry I have been very busy but I would like to be involved again this year please. Thanks!!! I also ask that you use the same amount of players to play each week as well. Atleast the 2 Quarterbacks, it makes for a much better and more advanced league. Just my opinion tho and will play whatever Firebreathingmonkey chooses. Thanks!!!

Um... I'm not sure if you are talking about my league or about the bigger/stronger league but mine dose have two QB's. Also the thread for the league is set up called Seahawks SportsHoopla in case you where unaware. Now in order to join mine you have to give me your email (PM or in the thread which ever you feel better about) than I'd send you an email and you'd click on the link. This will give me full power which I didn't have last year, so those who stop playing can be kicked out.

Right now date/time not set for draft but its filling fast as 6/10 have applied.