• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So 2nd and a 13th

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, just stick with the younger guys and take one of the tackles in this year's draft. Matthews, Kouandijo are on the top of my list. Cougar is right. Unless we dump some contracts and clear some room, Thomas isn't worth the cap gyrations headache.

Last edited by a moderator:

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God did you guys r*pe the Redskins, congratulations, sort of. Unbelievable.

One could say we gave them the ole clit-n-dicks! When will that joke quit being funny? I really hope the Rams draft him so the answer is never.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One could say we gave them the ole clit-n-dicks! When will that joke quit being funny? I really hope the Rams draft him so the answer is never.

umm, I don't get the joke??? :noidea:

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if the Rams do decide to trade the 2nd pick in the draft, they should only consider trading with dysfunctional franchises like Dallas, Washington, Cleveland, Oakland, Tampa Bay, and Detroit. None of those teams know what they're doing, and if we get future picks in any trades they are sure to appreciate in value, since these teams are going nowhere fast. As a matter of fact I'd trade with nobody except Oakland at this point!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clowney? Why?!! :L We have 2 solid pass rushing DE's and Clowney has been a clown almost his entire senior year. He's a great athlete, but some of you need to wake up and realize OUR DEFENSE IS SOLID & OUR OFFENSE NEEDS TO SCORE MORE POINTS. Clowney would be a waste of a pick when you have all of that talent sitting there early in the 1st round. Not to mention the depth we have at that position - Fisher will find another DE somewhere later in the draft if needed.

Our defense kept us in so many games this year and it was our offense that couldn't hang. We need help.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope the Rams can find that true #1 WR in this draft. I would hope for someone like Anquan Boldin or Brandon Marshall, that can make a play even if covered, break through tackle attempts, and be unafraid to go over the middle. A big, strong route runner than can get some separation. There is definite talent at WR this season, but I'm only really seeing Evans from A&M and maybe Parker from Louisville as that type; Lee and Watkins seem to be more of the burner type. I need to get more familiar with the other prospects...any suggestions?

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shop, look at Jordan Matthews out of Vandy, he's worth watching.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clowney? Why?!! :L We have 2 solid pass rushing DE's and Clowney has been a clown almost his entire senior year. He's a great athlete, but some of you need to wake up and realize OUR DEFENSE IS SOLID & OUR OFFENSE NEEDS TO SCORE MORE POINTS. Clowney would be a waste of a pick when you have all of that talent sitting there early in the 1st round. Not to mention the depth we have at that position - Fisher will find another DE somewhere later in the draft if needed.

Our defense kept us in so many games this year and it was our offense that couldn't hang. We need help.

Well to be correct our Defense kept us in games in the 2nd half of the season. First half of the season we were in the bottom of the league in every category. We were quiet simply awful. But we did turn things around and I think it's due to players getting used to the scheme and two new Safeties on the back-end. Not to mention our new OLB. I don't think we need Clowney either, I think he's an overrated player that will just be an average DE in the league IMO. Plus we already have Hayes and Sims that are pretty damn good.

I do agree however that we need to work on our offense. I think we're a couple of players away from being a good offense. #1 WR, Guard and tackle.

Wet Dream Draft

Trade down with Cleveland to #4 and #26

#4 Watkins
#13 Cyrus Kouandjio
#26 Marcus Robinson/Dennard or Dix if he falls