• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Snap imminent"

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to preface this thread by saying that we played like crap against the Cowboys. We had no business winning that game. That being said....

If you have 12 men on the field and that 12th man is trying to run off the field as you are trying to call a timeout, today it was a penalty because "the snap was imminent" :lol:

Also, Sherman was flagged for tripping because he was trying to trip Dez Bryant. What a cheater Sherman is. He was even trying to mask his cheating by tripping Dez with his hands. Sure most people would call that tackling, but the refs saw it for what it was: tripping. :lol:

I haven't seen a game reffed like that since Bill Levy reffed Superbowl XL. Who reffed today anyways?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That officiating was a joke, I must say. The right team won today IMO (Dallas would've killed us without the turnovers).

Let's not forget the neutral zone infraction that Dallas did which we got called a false start lol. And then the series later we do the same thing and it's a flag on us.

The tripping thing on Sherman was the dumbest and most pathetic call I've seen in recent memory.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout the numerous muggings of our receivers? Willson had a hand on his facemask before the ball got to him on one play.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to preface this thread by saying that we played like crap against the Cowboys. We had no business winning that game. That being said....

If you have 12 men on the field and that 12th man is trying to run off the field as you are trying to call a timeout, today it was a penalty because "the snap was imminent" :lol:

Also, Sherman was flagged for tripping because he was trying to trip Dez Bryant. What a cheater Sherman is. He was even trying to mask his cheating by tripping Dez with his hands. Sure most people would call that tackling, but the refs saw it for what it was: tripping. :lol:

I haven't seen a game reffed like that since Bill Levy reffed Superbowl XL. Who reffed today anyways?
Those were two bad calls and I was getting tired of watching the Dallas O line holding on play after play and not getting called, but that crap happens far too frequently in the NFL anymore.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evidently it was Bill Levy's crew who reffed the game today, same crew as SB 40. Go figure

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officiating in the league in general has been awful for awhile now. The replacement refs really weren't anywhere near as bad as the media made them out to be.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout the numerous muggings of our receivers? Willson had a hand on his facemask before the ball got to him on one play.

The 4th down play was and absolute mugging.. I have no idea how that wasn't called and I'm all for the defensive players... But you can't just grab the receivers.. putting a feeler out NP... No sour grapes though Dallas outplayed us today overall... We need to lick our wounds and move forward ... Lots of football left