• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smyl(y), you're on Candid Camera!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over/Under on Porcello starts before Smyly gets the rotation spot? -- 1.5 --

Can anyone understand why this isn't a done deal yet? Are the Tigers still dreaming about getting any value in a Porcello trade?

The same can be said about Cashner, who "should" become the ace for the Padres with the Ross injury... I'm sure the Padres are trying to have Cashner, the starter, in September and beyond, so limiting his innings early makes sense, but I don't see the benefit in 1.2 innings every three days, so maybe the "forced" insertion of Cashner in their rotation will just shock them back to reality, which is, what does September matter for the Padres anyway?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
woops! wrong board! :)

adjusting...

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over/Under on Porcello starts before Smyly gets the rotation spot? -- 1.5 --

Can anyone understand why this isn't a done deal yet? Are the Tigers still dreaming about getting any value in a Porcello trade?

The same can be said about Cashner, who "should" become the ace for the Padres with the Ross injury... I'm sure the Padres are trying to have Cashner, the starter, in September and beyond, so limiting his innings early makes sense, but I don't see the benefit in 1.2 innings every three days, so maybe the "forced" insertion of Cashner in their rotation will just shock them back to reality, which is, what does September matter for the Padres anyway?
Hoping for the under! I know it's early in the season but I have been at least 2 step behind you guys on the wire and if this guy pans out that would be my first "really good" pick up IMO. Zito and Reynolds look to be solid pick ups right now but there was no forsight there, just luck........with that said now dude will bust!
Sam