• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I'm bringing this up?.

You want to pretend you came over here and posted after a loss without the intention of getting my attention ?

Just come out and call me a stupid fuck ... atleast then I would respect you for your honesty

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to pretend you came over here and posted after a loss without the intention of getting my attention ?

Just come out and call me a stupid fuck ... atleast then I would respect you for your honesty

I post all over the hoop. I'm not doing it for attention. I certainly didn't think "hey, I can get Krush to bring up an argument that is almost a week old if I post".

I don't think you are stupid, I think you are a troll. Apparently you are a narcissist who think I give two shits about you. I never, literally NEVER, think about you. I read your posts when I come across them but otherwise you aren't on my radar.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I post all over the hoop. I'm not doing it for attention. I certainly didn't think "hey, I can get Krush to bring up an argument that is almost a week old if I post".

I don't think you are stupid, I think you are a troll. Apparently you are a narcissist who think I give two shits about you. I never, literally NEVER, think about you. I read your posts when I come across them but otherwise you aren't on my radar.

you're a funny old man.

Like I said earlier, if I realized you ladies were going to get upset over two meme's I posted about the prediction of game, in a prediction thread, 4 weeks ago, wouldn't have posted them.

You want to consider that trolling? I accept that ... I'm live under a bridge, I eat goats & i'm a troll.

Have I posted anything similar in the last 3 weeks since learning how sensitive cowboys nations feelings are ?

Nope ... but when I asked you, as a SportsHoopla moderator, to check on Pday trolling our board ... the first time I ever spoke to a moderator about a troll ... the first thing you choose to call our fan base a bunch of cry babies who deserve to get trolled because of how many people were reported during a game day thread ?

You're obviously not impartial in the debate ... which is why you banning Bovey, Warpath, is bullshit. But I'm sure you'll lie about that too.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're a funny old man.

Like I said earlier, if I realized you ladies were going to get upset over two meme's I posted about the prediction of game, in a prediction thread, 4 weeks ago, wouldn't have posted them.

You want to consider that trolling? I accept that ... I'm live under a bridge, I eat goats & i'm a troll.

Have I posted anything similar in the last 3 weeks since learning how sensitive cowboys nations feelings are ?

Nope ... but when I asked you, as a SportsHoopla moderator, to check on Pday trolling our board ... the first time I ever spoke to a moderator about a troll ... the first thing you choose to call our fan base a bunch of cry babies who deserve to get trolled because of how many people were reported during a game day thread ?

You're obviously not impartial in the debate ... which is why you banning Bovey, Warpath, is bullshit. But I'm sure you'll lie about that too.

And THIS is why I haven't taken this conversation into PM's. Because I know you will misconstrue (or blatantly lie) about everything said. Never once have I even implied that anyone deserves to get trolled.

You need to be careful now, because you are walking a very thin line. I have no problems with this back and forth between us, but you are now talking shit about other moderators. I did NOT ban Warpath, not sure how else I can say that. Finally, you seem to be very confused about a lot of conversations because I have no idea where you are getting that I'm an "old man". You keep referring to that, must be more of your made up BS. I'm 34.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to compare crybaby boards, lets see how many people are restricted from posting on the Dallas board. Now do the same exercise for the Skins board. Case closed.

The only person who is calling out the ability of the moderators here is you.

I did NOT ban Warpath, not sure how else I can say that.

Forgive me, but I'll take Bovey's word over a cowboy's donkey.

Everyone here knew Bovey for SEVERAL years. And while he could get heated at times ... there is no way you could convince anyone here he was a troll or worthy of being banned .... he was no Eastbay.

8h[/ame] [URL="https://twitter.com/Krusheasy"]@Krusheasy I criticized fordman and was banned for it. After a few email exchanges with Hammerdown after that I didn't want to come back.

Last edited by a moderator:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only person who is calling out the ability of the moderators here is you.

Forgive me, but I'll take Bovey's word over a cowboy's donkey.

Everyone here knew Bovey for SEVERAL years. And while he could get heated at times ... there is no way you could convince anyone here he was a troll or worthy of being banned .... he was no Eastbay.

8h @Krusheasy I criticized fordman and was banned for it. After a few email exchanges with Hammerdown after that I didn't want to come back.

Like I said, and he didn't refute, I didn't ban him. I had been posting with him just as long as you had, if not longer, and liked the guy. He left here just like he said.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
krush , if you posted anything on the boys board that wasnt in the smack talk thread then fordman was 100% right .

how do we keep trolls off this board if you do what we dont allow here ?

the smack talk thread is designed for smack talk and yes , trolling in that thread . if you start other threads on their board that do not comply with their rules then you are wrong

if however you are posting in the smack talk thread then fordman is wrong

as for bovey it appears he decided not to come back . hard to win a battle when you post on the other guys board .

i hope bovey comes back again but he wasnt banned by anyone

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Dallas fan shows anywhere on this board but in this thread and you and most of your fellow fans act like the world is ending.

Another example of you calling out the ability of the moderators.

If you had an issue with my posts on your board why not PM and say, "Hey Krush, this is not appropriate."

The truth is you didn't have a problem with it until the situation with Earl being banned when you needed an example to point at.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for clarification ... the official hoop forum rules

Just a few rules.

1. Don't dumb down the board. If you can't chat with the big guys, go back to the Mickey Mouse Club.

2. Trolling is a part of message board life. However, if you are not clever enough to entertain the rest of us, you will be sent back to the minor leagues.

3. Leave team and sports specific boards to relevant topics only. Off topic threads will be moved to the General Discussion board at the team mod's discretion.

4. There are several words that you cannot write for various reasons. You will figure it out.

5. Pron is a no no. Don't post it or link to it.

6. You must be 18-years-old or over to become a member.

7. Crying and complaining about the board will get you flamed right the hell off. Do it at your own peril.

8. No nipples or vagina

9. No alternate s/n's

Note: If you can't figure out how to say what you want within the parameters that we have set forth, then we encourage you to find another forum.

To control spam, private messaging (PM's) will be available to new members after a predetermined amount of time.

ALL RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.

See rule #7

If you want to compare crybaby boards, lets see how many people are restricted from posting on the Dallas board. Now do the same exercise for the Skins board. Case closed.

A Dallas fan shows anywhere on this board but in this thread and you and most of your fellow fans act like the world is ending. Despite that, you are still free to post on the Dallas board any time you want.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

guys i dont know whats going on because i have been at work for almost 2 months hence i havent kept up as much

i am back now and i am trying to figure out what exactly happened

i dont go to any other board so i dont know what you write or where i really dont want to spend time on that board

fordman is a supermod , i think , and he may have more options then i do as for as me being just a redskins board moderator

i will tell you this , hammerdown told me in a PM to make a smack talk thread and to make a "rules for our board " thread because i asked him for some suggestions

i implemented them and i have been supported in my choices by him and so far by fordman

i will contact hammerdown and see if i can figure out what happened , why he was banned , and perhaps see i can get it lifted

i cant promise anything but i will get hammerdowns take on what happened and why

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins look like they will soon be the doormats of the nfc east. Rg3 had how many toucdowns vs the raiders? The worst qb in the nfl threw 7 agaainst them, bob will have knee pain for the resr of his life. You guys are screwed lol

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Iron Sheik says ...

BVrN23HIUAA1SPA.jpg

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins look like they will soon be the doormats of the nfc east. Rg3 had how many toucdowns vs the raiders? The worst qb in the nfl threw 7 agaainst them, bob will have knee pain for the resr of his life. You guys are screwed lol

I see you continue to obsess and gloat about player injuries, especially in regards to Griff.

Yawn. Grow up.

:lame:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't realize that Romo threw 7 against the Raiders???