• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With 6 turnovers, a good team would have blown the Giants out. Was not impressed with the Giants or Cowboys last night.

The Cowboys and the Giants always play games like this. The Giants won the game in Arlington last year when the Cowboys had a billion turnovers yet the Cowboys still almost won.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys and the Giants always play games like this. The Giants won the game in Arlington last year when the Cowboys had a billion turnovers yet the Cowboys still almost won.
add the skins to the not impressed list

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If my team had gotten six turnovers and managed to win by five points, I might be thumping my chest too.

Nahhh

If the Giants had not gotten a garden variety garbage time TD to make the score look close, most people here or in the media would not have a leg to stand on because the Cowboys would have won by 12 points. Everybody knows the last TD by the Giants was in garbage time yet won't admit it. When the game was on the line, the Cowboys went back to Cover 2 (instead of prevent when they were in up 27-10) when it was 30-24 and the Giants had two possessions down 30-24 and did nothing both times. Yet people want to hold against the Cowboys a garbage time TD when the game was clearly over already.

And the Cowboys also went for 2 when they really didn't need to, so that took another point away.

Last edited by a moderator:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
add the skins to the not impressed list

They may not be impressed, but they are 0-1. This is the smacktalk thread, right? Was going to say BUTTHURT, wanted to make sure I was in the right place

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude - we have no desire to see your personal sex tapes.... :laugh3:

Thats RG3 with his face in the pillow with some guy wearing an Oregon Ducks hat and Eagles jacket behind him. Figured it was pertinent

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAIL TO THE FORESKINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:L

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This loss does not scare me one bit. We made mistakes in the 1st qtr and it got magnified by our defense not being able to put a stop to what they were doing on offense. The second half they allowed Griffin to do what he does best and that is move in the back field and run a little bit. Once that started to happen our offense look sharper (not to where it needs to be, but sharper.) We did the same thing the Giants did. We started pressing too early to make plays and it back fired. We got something to build on and it will get fixed. Last year we started 3-6 and made a run. I think we start that run a little earlier this year, as long as they allow RGIII to be who he is.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This loss does not scare me one bit. We made mistakes in the 1st qtr and it got magnified by our defense not being able to put a stop to what they were doing on offense. The second half they allowed Griffin to do what he does best and that is move in the back field and run a little bit. Once that started to happen our offense look sharper (not to where it needs to be, but sharper.) We did the same thing the Giants did. We started pressing too early to make plays and it back fired. We got something to build on and it will get fixed. Last year we started 3-6 and made a run. I think we start that run a little earlier this year, as long as they allow RGIII to be who he is.

I agree you have something to build on. Hopefully the 2nd half was Washington showing how to slow down the Eagles offense and them simply being gassed from all the plays they ran.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree you have something to build on. Hopefully the 2nd half was Washington showing how to slow down the Eagles offense and them simply being gassed from all the plays they ran.

And I think Vick got hit more and harder than he was expecting. He looked like he was going to need a few days in the ice bath.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I think Vick got hit more and harder than he was expecting. He looked like he was going to need a few days in the ice bath.

Yup, he's gotta play smarter.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Totally agree. IMO, I believe that our offense is predicated on Roberts threat to run. He doesn't HAVE to run but the defense has to believe that he MIGHT run to keep them honest. No one was buying that early in the game. Heck, even we knew that our game plan was to run the ball with Morris. Credit to Chip and the Eagles, they game planned perfectly given that scenario and bottlenecked Morris, blitzed relentlessly and mismatched our blocking. No threat to run, sloppy play, ridiculous tackling, 3 turnovers, zero special teams and you get what we saw for more than a half of the game last night. And the Eagles used the advantage of an unknown offensive package to hammer it home. We did that in NO last year. It is what it is.

Bad teams lay down. We fought back. I take that as a huge positive. Shows the character of the team. We actually almost made a game of it in about a quarter and a half! This team is resilient, they'll bounce back. It's a long season. Time to shake this loss off, learn from our mistakes and move forward. Next up GB.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGCPBLixEOY]Washington Redskins Fans: Heavyweight TrashTalking Champions Of The Universe (EVERY YEAR) - YouTube[/ame]

Check out this clown starting about the 1:30 mark. This is one angry Washington Redskins hater. Makes the trolls here actually look like Skins fans by comparison. I would pay money for someone to kick this guy's ass. What a clown. He is also ignorant. There are loudmouth, annoying fans in every area of the country. I also don't know of many current Skins fans talking SB non-stop (even before last night). I guess this loudmouth knows better - too funny.

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 and 7 will probably win the division numbnuts. Yea, this guys a clown. I seriously doubt that motorist after a loss are driving around flipping everybody off. He obviously is mistaken about Redskin rage. Pretty sure he is being flipped off because he is pumping out his bass as he sits in traffic at 6 in the morning and not because we lost. Idiots like this need to be shot.

SportsHoopla disclaimer: We are not responsible or held accountable in anyway for any or all actions of any individuals for retaliation for being a douchbag.

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy rodeo batman, the Cowboys smack board is Redskin chat after Redskin chat,,even after a loss.

Fast forward this terrible song to the 25 second mark and listen for 20 seconds or so just to get a feel of the average Cowboy fan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWgBqsPzgF0]STACY LATTISAW - I Just Can't Stop Thinking About You - YouTube[/ame]

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it would seem that all you have to do on Sportshoola to get banned for a day is have a disagreement with Fordman. Point out that he'd rather moderate this forum than his own and point out instances where his own fans are attacking visiting fans on his forum for no reason... And that means I gotta "cool down".

Lame, biased moderating with a clear agenda.

Thought the dude was cool, but he's just a Cowboy fan who likes to abuse his moderator status.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the event that I am permanently banned. It's been cool talking to a good lot of you for the past decade or so.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it would seem that all you have to do on Sportshoola to get banned for a day is have a disagreement with Fordman. Point out that he'd rather moderate this forum than his own and point out instances where his own fans are attacking visiting fans on his forum for no reason... And that means I gotta "cool down".

Lame, biased moderating with a clear agenda.

Thought the dude was cool, but he's just a Cowboy fan who likes to abuse his moderator status.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about.

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does kinda suck that Fordman who hates everything Redskins has the power to shut us up permanately if he want's too while ukcowboy and other Cowboy fans (aside from eastban) have felt no repercussions for their part in arguing over on this side. I'm curious as to who are green name moderator is. Do we even have one? Who will step up I mean and treat their side with the same timeouts when they argue back and forth.

Fordman let me slide when reptec aka apratt got ousted so I'm not busting on the guy, he's not a bad guy, just seems he's protecting his boys a bit more.

Note: I have no clue if anyone other than Eastban has received any timeouts but I'm just saying it seems a tad unfair over here without the power Cowboy fan Fordman has. Perhaps all Redskin fans and all Cowboy fans just be banned from each others board since we hate each other anyway in football terms. Might be the answer. Each side can then have a quiet and peaceful circle jerk while talking about their team with no interuptions.

I read Boveys post on the Cowboy board and although he was arguing back and forth he was actually being egged on to keep responding. A man has to defend himself. Hardly a timeout punishment imo, but I don't make the rules.

Last edited by a moderator: