• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Slumpin' sox fall to 2nd place temporarily-Yanks hold 3rd lowest playoff % in AL East

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And where did I say that A-gon didn't live up to expectations?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And where did I say that A-gon didn't live up to expectations?

so, he lived up to expectations but never liked it in boston? awesome

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, he lived up to expectations but never liked it in boston? awesome

Here you go again making shit up... No wonder why you and rock go at it everyday.

Not being happy = not living up to expectations in your eyes? He did well in Boston just is happier in LA... But go ahead and make shit up

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go again making shit up... No wonder why you and rock go at it everyday.

Not being happy = not living up to expectations in your eyes? He did well in Boston just is happier in LA... But go ahead and make shit up

so he couldn't have just had a down year by his standards...it has to be that he hated it in boston and could never have done better? Which member of the boston front office has their hand up your ass?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so he couldn't have just had a down year by his standards...it has to be that he hated it in boston and could never have done better? Which member of the boston front office has their hand up your ass?

I thought you were talking about living up to expectations and now you are talking about "his standards" Which is it?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you were talking about living up to expectations and now you are talking about "his standards" Which is it?

ummm are you claiming that expectations aren't based on a player's standards of play? What are expectations based on then? Whatever the red sox front office tells you?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ummm are you claiming that expectations aren't based on a player's standards of play? What are expectations based on then? Whatever the red sox front office tells you?

let's see. You said I said he didn't live up to expectations. I said he did... Then you go on with this nonsense...

Again... I see why you and Rock go back and forth

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let's see. You said I said he didn't live up to expectations. I said he did... Then you go on with this nonsense...

Again... I see why you and Rock go back and forth

Let's see....you failed to answer my question...You claimed I changed from "didn't live up to expectations" to "didn't live up to his standards"....tell me what the difference is...or admit that someone in the red sox front office diddles you like rock in a room full of obese women

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see....you failed to answer my question...You claimed I changed from "didn't live up to expectations" to "didn't live up to his standards"....tell me what the difference is...or admit that someone in the red sox front office diddles you like rock in a room full of obese women

players standards and FAN expectations are not the same.. But go ahead and think it does. And I did answer your question... And as for the front office crap I don't buy it... I don't like the front office when he was in Boston... Most of the blame falls on them....

But go ahead and pretend to be fighting with Rock... I'm done

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
players standards and FAN expectations are not the same.. But go ahead and think it does. And I did answer your question... And as for the front office crap I don't buy it... I don't like the front office when he was in Boston... Most of the blame falls on them....

But go ahead and pretend to be fighting with Rock... I'm done

please tell me what the difference is then...expectations aren't based on past performance by the player? Performance by a player doesn't establish their standard?

"Go ahead and think it does" isn't explaining the difference...explain the difference or admit you're Gammons in this photo:

images

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butthurtz ERA prior to cheating allegations - 1.01
after cheating allegations - 5.40

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after 3 and a half

Roids 2
Sunscreen 0

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"bullpen just like they drew it up"

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to report an inaccuracy in this thread title. The Sox are currently in 3rd place. :)

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to report an inaccuracy in this thread title. The Sox are currently in 3rd place. :)

It was accurate when the thread started. Monday's thread will reflect any changes in the standings

Thank You

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was accurate when the thread started. Monday's thread will reflect any changes in the standings

Thank You

I kinda doubt it

or at least it will be contingent on whether or not the bruins win tomorrow

if the current standings hold up and the bruins lose...the thread title will be:

"No one here cares about hockey or baseball...but tom brady sure is attractive"

If the current standings hold up and the bruins win...the thread title will be about how baseball is a footnote or "dying sport" and boston is again a "hockey town"

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank You

Nope, they were tied for first when this thread was started.

You're welcome.