• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Slumpin' sox fall to 2nd place temporarily-Yanks hold 3rd lowest playoff % in AL East

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's V-Cash, Zig.

I have like $42.00 real money out there tonight... and I'll lose sleep if I lose that :laugh3:

I absolutely HATE giving my money away... but I love the action, too. That's why I bet small. Hell, sometimes I'll put 5 bucks on a game just to keep me interested.

My days of betting big money are over... and big money to me was like $100.00 on a single game. That's pocket change to most hard-cores.

lol just playin.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor NBA would have no referees left

Takes home-court to a whole new level in that sport

The NBA has had a credibility problem for over a decade because of its way of officiating.

The NFL isn't far behind.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA has had a credibility problem for over a decade because of its way of officiating.

The NFL isn't far behind.

Speaking of the shitting NBA, the Seattle group attempting to purchase the SacKings just upped their offer by $75 million. They are now offering $625 million for the Kings. That's about $250 million over market value. LOL. Dumbasses.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of the shitting NBA, the Seattle group attempting to purchase the SacKings just upped their offer by $75 million. They are now offering $625 million for the Kings. That's about $250 million over market value. LOL. Dumbasses.

Were you a fan of the Sonics before and if they come back, will you be a fan then?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's fake...

This isn't real... There's many reasons why... But the really obvious one is that a real frag would have blown that second guy into bits. You don't lay down 15 feet from a frag with your head in the air and not lose your head.

That was a flash bang..

Training frag....it's basically just the priming charge....

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh...and she's still prolly getting PT'd for it either way...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gener8tr

I have like $42.00 real money out there tonight.
Now that's gangsta.

464-17-dollars-now-thats-gangsta.jpg

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SNOOGS!!! DIRTY AVATAR ALERT...WOOOOOOOP DIRTY AVATAR ALERT!!!!

I SEE BUTTOCKS!!!!

tsk tsk lambeau.....tsk....tsk...

don't worry...we have a trained crossing guard here to handle if folks.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you a fan of the Sonics before and if they come back, will you be a fan then?

It's been a long, long time since I've liked what the NBA is marketing. I honestly could care less. I just think that the Seattlites who cry about Oklahoma City 'stealing our team' are ridiculously hypocritical when they support our local businessmen trying to steal Sacramento's team.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been a long, long time since I've liked what the NBA is marketing. I honestly could care less. I just think that the Seattlites who cry about Oklahoma City 'stealing our team' are ridiculously hypocritical when they support our local businessmen trying to steal Sacramento's team.

Agreed...seattlites suck...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nobody really cares about anything until it happens to them, and most will go to any lengths to gain or achieve what they desire, despite what they want you to believe.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh...this could be VERY interesting...
NEW YORK -- Adult Swim says it's turning Mike Tyson into a cartoon detective.

The network announced Friday it will show a new animated series called "Mike Tyson Mysteries" that will feature the retired boxing champion.

On the show, a cartoon version of Tyson will solve wacky problems, assisted by a trusty associate: a foul-mouthed pet pigeon. The network said Tyson will voice the animated character, as well as make live-action appearances.

The show is targeted for next season, but no premiere date was specifie

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright faggots...Have a good weekend.

Stay natural!