• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Slumpin' sox fall to 2nd place temporarily-Yanks hold 3rd lowest playoff % in AL East

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Later dudes ... have a good weekend

batman-conversation-over.gif

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floff sucks more and more every day.

"Hey, you people who do this on a message board are gay"

"It takes five seconds, why not have fun with it?"

"Because this isn't real life, I have nothing to prove"

Gay

mfw-47132.gif

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what happens when your v-cash goes to zero?

Do you ever get it back?

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have 1000 in outstanding bets tonight. I've been doing okay.

Snoogs hit the C's / Knicks moneyline at +500 the other night. Nice win.

Sounds like you might have a little gambling problem

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its_always_the_women-47191.gif

Snoogs...what'ya think....still running laps?

It's fake...

This isn't real... There's many reasons why... But the really obvious one is that a real frag would have blown that second guy into bits. You don't lay down 15 feet from a frag with your head in the air and not lose your head.

That was a flash bang..

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Hammer..

You have to understand things from Google's perspective. They're determined to protect their advertisers. They're not asking us to remove the content, they're asking us not to place their ads on the same page with the content. Since we don't have a way to limit which pages the ads appear on, we need to remove the content. Make sense?

We're going to have to fix this issue and there's a way to do it but it's going to be time-consuming and I've been putting it off til we get on the new software. When I can get that done, we can have a full-fledged NSFW forum and you sick freaks can post whatever you want. There won't be Google ads and the forum will be private for-our-eyes-only. Til then, at 1:30EST today, Google is going to be doing a manual review and we have no idea what they're going to be looking at. If they pull our AdSense, we're in deep shit because it's critical to the future of the site. AdSense is what keeps the lights on and without it, this site becomes a losing proposition. I'm sure you can see why I'm concerned.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're never really at zero then...

I wish real gambling was like that.

word ha ha

Just heard some MLB umps got suspended. Astros/Angels game they let Astros manager make an illegal pitching change.

bout time they discipline these guys

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Hammer..

You have to understand things from Google's perspective. They're determined to protect their advertisers. They're not asking us to remove the content, they're asking us not to place their ads on the same page with the content. Since we don't have a way to limit which pages the ads appear on, we need to remove the content. Make sense?

We're going to have to fix this issue and there's a way to do it but it's going to be time-consuming and I've been putting it off til we get on the new software. When I can get that done, we can have a full-fledged NSFW forum and you sick freaks can post whatever you want. There won't be Google ads and the forum will be private for-our-eyes-only. Til then, at 1:30EST today, Google is going to be doing a manual review and we have no idea what they're going to be looking at. If they pull our AdSense, we're in deep shit because it's critical to the future of the site. AdSense is what keeps the lights on and without it, this site becomes a losing proposition. I'm sure you can see why I'm concerned.

They also set up a NSFW forum where we can post the hotties

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you might have a little gambling problem

It's V-Cash, Zig.

I have like $42.00 real money out there tonight... and I'll lose sleep if I lose that :laugh3:

I absolutely HATE giving my money away... but I love the action, too. That's why I bet small. Hell, sometimes I'll put 5 bucks on a game just to keep me interested.

My days of betting big money are over... and big money to me was like $100.00 on a single game. That's pocket change to most hard-cores.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
word ha ha

Just heard some MLB umps got suspended. Astros/Angels game they let Astros manager make an illegal pitching change.

bout time they discipline these guys

They should do it in all sports.

You'd see far less "human error" and "individual interpretation" of each sports' rules

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should do it in all sports.

You'd see far less "human error" and "individual interpretation" of each sports' rules

Poor NBA would have no referees left

Takes home-court to a whole new level in that sport