• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Skip Bayless "believes" in Vince Young

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
He thinks the Raiders should bring Vince Young to Oakland.

I have doubts that this guy has ever even seen a football game in his life at any level. Even high school.

calison3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He has won more games than he has lost in games that he has started. There are QBs in the league with far worse track records than that. If he has matured and learned from past mistakes he is definitely good enough to make a squad.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He thinks the Raiders should bring Vince Young to Oakland.

I have doubts that this guy has ever even seen a football game in his life at any level. Even high school.

He also thought Teblow was the next elite NFL QB....

Pretty much sums it up!!!!

:lol:

calison3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He also thought Teblow was the next elite NFL QB....

Pretty much sums it up!!!!

:lol:

He has never once said Tebow was elite. He has repeatedly stated that he isn't even a pro bowl type qb. He has always said that he just wins and brings leadership.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Skip Bayless is also a strong believer in Richard Sherman.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(In the style of the old Alex Smith thread...)

Skip Bayless was the one who convinced the Eagles that Juan Castillo would be a good defensive coordinator.

Skip Bayless also convinced Michael Jordan he would do REALLY WELL as an MLB player. (Chicago zing).

Last edited by a moderator:

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure skip bayless is not a bright man........but in this regard ( a little bias) vince has a winning record as a starter, has took a team to the play-offs(almost took the titans twice[0-6 start with kerry])

i actually would like to see vince get a chance at being vince and not being embattled with a HC that never wanted him........i think it is a shame that vince never got a chance to grow under fisher

he could have been very good .....look at what rg3,r.wilson and cam have done in the nfl with coaches that used their strengths

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i actually would like to see vince get a chance at being vince and not being embattled with a HC that never wanted him........i think it is a shame that vince never got a chance to grow under fisher

he could have been very good .....look at what rg3,r.wilson and cam have done in the nfl with coaches that used their strengths

The same Fisher that built the franchise around McNair? You don't think Young's failures had more to do with him than that coach?

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Carr would be an elite qb if Houston had an OL

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oakland already has a better version of VY in Pryor.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure skip bayless is not a bright man........but in this regard ( a little bias) vince has a winning record as a starter, has took a team to the play-offs(almost took the titans twice[0-6 start with kerry])

career 57% completion, more INT's than TD's, and career passer rating lower than Tebow.

Vince doesn't have the arm that RG3, Wilson, Cam, or CK7 have.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imo young's problems are between his ears. he hasn't improved as a passer to excel in the nfl.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
once again, we need to explain that Skip was hired at ESPN to rustle jimmies...he doesn't believe 90% of the shit he says.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have GOT to be kidding! :omg: You're obviously just a VY fan who couldn't see the obvious.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
career 57% completion, more INT's than TD's, and career passer rating lower than Tebow.

Vince doesn't have the arm that RG3, Wilson, Cam, or CK7 have.

And never did. Jeff Fisher was dead set against drafting him with the #3 pick but made the best of it until the real VY was exposed. VY knew he was at the end of his chain when he threw the equipment into the stands and yelled at the HC in the locker room, making it an all-about-me issue and pissing all over his teammates. After being spoiled with Steve McNair and Kerry Collins (whip-smart, tough, professional QBs)Jeff knew that VY was never capable of learning the play book or executing it but played along with fan sentiment and the guys upstairs until VY forced a him-or-me scenario and then he (VY) had to go.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wasnt saying it was all fishers fault...i know vince messed up as well....and i even admitted to being bias in original post.......

just expressing that vince and fisher were never going to work because fisher never wanted him even on draft day (bud adams made him draft vince)
vince and fisher were always embattled.....you think jeff liked when vince came in and took 0-6 titans to 8-8 after he told everyone that collins gave them the best chance to win

imo......they both were at fault

:suds: