• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

skins need to run more REED option in 14

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would invest in a better helmet for the kid

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think that RG3 will continue to wear that Brace?

Not a chance. I think the only person keeping him in the brace was Shanahan. Come OTA's he will be out of the brace and he is going to have a chip on his shoulder the size of Mt Kilimanjaro. This could be a good thing, or a bad thing. Going to depend on how the rest of the team shapes up around him, because I think if things look ruff early, he will start to press again and risk injury. Seeing the hobbit win a Lombardi has got to irk his nerves tonight.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a chance. I think the only person keeping him in the brace was Shanahan. Come OTA's he will be out of the brace and he is going to have a chip on his shoulder the size of Mt Kilimanjaro. This could be a good thing, or a bad thing. Going to depend on how the rest of the team shapes up around him, because I think if things look ruff early, he will start to press again and risk injury. Seeing the hobbit win a Lombardi has got to irk his nerves tonight.

Griffin will and has matured, great life lesson this past year. It will also help that Gruden actually unifies the team rather than segregate the team as MS did. And your right Shark, Griffin will have a HUGE chip on his shoulder which will be good for him and the team. Time to shut up and play football...

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good reply especially the part that I made bold. If nothing else yesterday's win & the entire season for both the Seahawks & Broncos should open our eyes that everything doesn't begin and end with the QB position. I found it amusing last season that several people here were ready to blame just about everything on RG3 including problems with the defense. Ridiculous.

Time for the team & organization to rally together & improve in all areas - not just the QB position.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good reply especially the part that I made bold. If nothing else yesterday's win & the entire season for both the Seahawks & Broncos should open our eyes that everything doesn't begin and end with the QB position. I found it amusing last season that several people here were ready to blame just about everything on RG3 including problems with the defense. Ridiculous.

Time for the team & organization to rally together & improve in all areas - not just the QB position.

the RG3 hate has everything to do with unreal expectations

i defended him the whole year others cut and ran

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad, that's just not fair nor accurate. Just because we point out areas of concern we have seen in Robert does not equate to hate nor does it equate to cutting and running. I've said all along that I believe he has superior skill and intelligence. He can be elite, but he has areas of weaknesses that he has to work on, including his maturity level and taking ownership of his own errors, both on the field and off. I have not given up on him, but I'm not as sure that he will be the QB we all hoped unless he does make some changes (and stays healthy).

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad, that's just not fair nor accurate. Just because we point out areas of concern we have seen in Robert does not equate to hate nor does it equate to cutting and running. I've said all along that I believe he has superior skill and intelligence. He can be elite, but he has areas of weaknesses that he has to work on, including his maturity level and taking ownership of his own errors, both on the field and off. I have not given up on him, but I'm not as sure that he will be the QB we all hoped unless he does make some changes (and stays healthy).

i mentioned no names and it is accurate and it is fair if the shoe fits wear it if it doesnt don't

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My point is not such much about simply RG3 - rather the fact that a team needs to focus on all areas - not just the QB and the offense. The feeling by some recently appeared to be that everything should focus on the offense to the point that they need to also overcome the weaknesses of the defense and special teams. When it became obvious that there were also issues with the offense they appeared to be the target of more than their fair share of criticism.

I realize that some of this is a result of the cap penalties. However - I believe that it goes beyond that & hopefully the past dreadful season & the successes of other teams have provided a lot of insight for the Redskins. I still find it unforgivable that the special teams were so poor & left in the hands of an incompetent coach for the entire season.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I still find it unforgivable that the special teams were so poor & left in the hands of an incompetent coach for the entire season".

Exactly my problem with the ego maniac MS. The guy was cancer and couldn't admit he had failed himself and more importantly the organization with his decisions made of which he ultimately made as it was known he made all final decisions. He also never really gave young guys a chance and don't mention Morris because we had no one who could beat him out. That decision was a simple one.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I still find it unforgivable that the special teams were so poor & left in the hands of an incompetent coach for the entire season".

Exactly my problem with the ego maniac MS. The guy was cancer and couldn't admit he had failed himself and more importantly the organization with his decisions made of which he ultimately made as it was known he made all final decisions. He also never really gave young guys a chance and don't mention Morris because we had no one who could beat him out. That decision was a simple one.

Pretty much with you on all of this. However - we may never know the real truth especially since Shanahan appears to be less than honest at times & doesn't always portray an accurate picture of the situation. Oh well - looking forward to next season.