• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Skins hire Peters to be the new GM

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see younger FA’s at reasonable costs . I think it would be stupid to kill your rebuild by trading up for Williams
I'm not sure I'd be willing to give up what it would cost to get Caleb, but I do like him.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to Ben Standing's latest pod. He had on Matt Borrows an insider for The Athletic. He said that Mike Shanahan wanted Mac Jones and was finally talked out of it by others in the organization.

Stated that was part of the reason Shanahan gave up on Trey Lance so quickly, because he never wanted him.

Just speculation, but there is a possibility that the Trey Lance pick could partly be on Peters.

Just an FYI

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to Ben Standing's latest pod. He had on Matt Borrows an insider for The Athletic. He said that Mike Shanahan wanted Mac Jones and was finally talked out of it by others in the organization.

Stated that was part of the reason Shanahan gave up on Trey Lance so quickly, because he never wanted him.

Just speculation, but there is a possibility that the Trey Lance pick could partly be on Peters.

Just an FYI

Lance was not Carson Wentz ready when he came out, Hate to see his career fizzle like that, but he def didn't seem like the guy ready to lead. 49ers are so strong, top to bottom they gracefully got around the mistake

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just an FYI
Meant Kyle of course.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lance was not Carson Wentz ready when he came out, Hate to see his career fizzle like that, but he def didn't seem like the guy ready to lead. 49ers are so strong, top to bottom they gracefully got around the mistake
Wentz was damn tough till he tore his acl and foles took over

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I cannot say that I'm not impressed with the off season so far. Solid hire in Quinn all though early on most here didn't want or like the hire. Even better coaching staff assembled. Addressed areas of need at reasonable prices to set themselves up in the draft.
I'm looking forward to how the draft plays out for this new regime as well.
In JP we trust!