• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Six Hall of Famers MLB Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So have I, probably more than 90%. I had UK ranked #4 so hopefully that doesn't shock you too much that I could vote for his team. It's not like theres much difference in these between 1 - 8 at least not in my opinion.

By the way I think we need to do away with rankings...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So have I, probably more than 90%. I had UK ranked #4 so hopefully that doesn't shock you too much that I could vote for his team. It's not like theres much difference in these between 1 - 8 at least not in my opinion.

I rank Nos's opinion on rankings 5 out of 10. Not sure how we can improve accuracy of voting. Oh and trust me nos I'm not mad I was busting your balls on your ranking vs actual vote. I still don't understand how you voted yourself almost last and myself first but voted for yourself. Let's think about the voting,ranking,different sports more and come up with something that everyone likes except the loser of the matchup.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you were messin. I just think the rankings aren't useful, most people myself included just do like a high level ranking of teams. I'm not sure how we decide ties I just think it needs to change...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you were messin. I just think the rankings aren't useful, most people myself included just do like a high level ranking of teams. I'm not sure how we decide ties I just think it needs to change...

We will figure it out we always have.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey, this was a fun draft anyway.

I screwed up on 3 picks and could have easily won it changing those 3 picks.

These are always more closer than people perceive them to be. I know I try to look up all the numbers for every team to try and vote fairly and give up on it at some point, just not enough time to look up everyone.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks again, I am out for football or Hockey, still want a recount on my last Basketball one, but shout for another baseball one.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's the thing about rankings to me....Lets say in a hoops mock, one team had an advantage at 2 positions, was a little weaker at 7 positions, and even at 3. They would lose in the rankings. However...if the two positions they won were Michael Jordan and Wilt the Stilt....they are winning every time
In a strategic game like baseball, with righty/lefty matchups, relief pitchers, advanced metrics, etc.....games are gonna come down to specific matchups. Besides, the difference between 1st and 8th in my rankings was like 6 points total lol