• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sitting here playing EA Sports NHL 12...

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I'm already thinking about additions to the 2013 edition. How about adding a Brendan Shanahan suspension feature, with the whole video and everything? I just laid a hit on Jordan Eberle that would at least ban me for 5 games. What do you guys think of adding the "Shanahanned" feature in 2013? lol

*Not sure how many of you fellas play this but this game is the only reason why I own an XBox, love it!*

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:happyshake: love the game! The Shananhan plan would be a neat addition, but I think every hit would be a suspention :happyshake:

* do u create yourself and put on the Sharks roster? I do :D

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love that game and try to play it daily before bed each night. The Shana-ban feature would be hilarious but I would imagine it resulting in a lot of Woostah call ups to fill in for all the suspensions that would happen.

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:happyshake: love the game! The Shananhan plan would be a neat addition, but I think every hit would be a suspention :happyshake:

* do u create yourself and put on the Sharks roster? I do :D

lol Chango, nah man I usually do Be A Pro and let the draft decide my fate. The only bummer about the game is once free agency hits, you only have four teams to choose from. I think they need to expand on the Be A Pro Mode and make it more in depth. They could first start by making whole contract process a lot more fun, you don't even have a say as to what team you want to play for or how many years you want the deal to be. Also, I wish players didn't move around from team to team so much. Marleau, Thornton and 7 or 8 other Sharks are on different teams within the first couple of years. By 2013 the Sharks roster is unrecognizable.