• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SIGNED: QB Josh Johnson

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Johnson, IMO is seriously underrated as a QB. He has played for so many teams amongst a few different leagues but everytime he is asked to come in and start a a game for a team he puts up pretty solid numbers. I like this signing to compete with a guy like Rypein. This is good.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rypien and Johnson both have something in common. Both have more INTs than TDs in their career.

I’m glad Russell Wilson has proven durable in his career…

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rypien and Johnson both have something in common. Both have more INTs than TDs in their career.

I’m glad Russell Wilson has proven durable in his career…

Let's face it basically any team in this league is screwed if their starting QB goes down. But at least we aren't screwed with our starting QB this year. ;)

We aren't bringing Johnson in to start obviously.
I do like Johnson as an experienced backup. One thing about Johnson if you follow his career he has been thrown into action at odd times. He was thrown into a weird situation with then Redskin, he did a great job for the Jets this past year when Wilson and Mike White went down and as the PS emergency QB had to enter the game and he nearly brought the Jets back. The Ravens then needed him late in the year and he came into another weird situation with Lamar and Huntley out... He threw for 300 yards in both of those opportunities. He isn't anything long term even as a backup but he does provide competition for the backup spot along with experience.

Rypein is 1-0. So he does have that. ;)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name a starting QB and have the other QBs compete. I like it!