• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Signed C-Jeanpierre and DT- Robertson

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks signed center Lemuel Jeanpierre and defensive tackle Travian Robertson, releasing offensive lineman Andrew McDonald and defensive back Steven Terrell to make room on the 53-man roster.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats great news LJP is really good. Glad he's now healthy and back on the squad. I feel better about our line situation today.........Still wish Unger wasn't made of glass, but LJP is much better then what we've had backing him up this year.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats great news LJP is really good. Glad he's now healthy and back on the squad. I feel better about our line situation today.........Still wish Unger wasn't made of glass, but LJP is much better then what we've had backing him up this year.

Man as good as Unger can be ... I"m ready for Seattle to move forward without him... The man just can't stay on the field... I hate saying that because he's a talented guy overall... But WTF he's always missing time....ALWAYS....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man as good as Unger can be ... I"m ready for Seattle to move forward without him... The man just can't stay on the field... I hate saying that because he's a talented guy overall... But WTF he's always missing time....ALWAYS....

Seahawks have to many needs to "move on" from Unger , at least in regard to this season and next season. Hopefully Jeanpierre is healthy enough to fill in, if not right away, at least soon.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks have to many needs to "move on" from Unger , at least in regard to this season and next season. Hopefully Jeanpierre is healthy enough to fill in, if not right away, at least soon.

I agree, Unger is a top of the line center, and as long as there is a back up that can do the job (i.e. Jean-Pierre) we're fine. The issues arose when JP also went down and the Hawks had to scramble. Injuries happen, even to the best of players, though personally I see Unger as snake bit more than injury prone.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right now they do have too many needs... But after this season consider finding a good solid replacement... Every time that guy see's the field he's out again ... I"m just sick and effin tired of it... Center is to vital a position to rotate all the time...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, Unger is a top of the line center, and as long as there is a back up that can do the job (i.e. Jean-Pierre) we're fine. The issues arose when JP also went down and the Hawks had to scramble. Injuries happen, even to the best of players, though personally I see Unger as snake bit more than injury prone.

Maddening... He is talented and that's what is so irritating...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you guys know, the same goes for our LT. Okung has made a kings ransom while being injury and penalty prone.
Those 2 spots consume roughly $16M of the cap. Sadly we may have to ride with them next year unless we get lucky in finding replacements.