• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda...

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they will be saying that a lot this year and if they had a pass rusher like Mack maybe they would have.
Yeah. Unfortunately, though tough and a decent player, Beathard is a loser. He does just enough to get you beat.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this thread was going to be about Mitch Trubisky

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give Props to Beathard. He played much better than I expected. I was critical of him during the week. He looked much better in this game and didn't show the same issues he had last season. The two interceptions were not on him. I hope we can make it through a game with a pile of injuries for once.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give Props to Beathard. He played much better than I expected. I was critical of him during the week. He looked much better in this game and didn't show the same issues he had last season. The two interceptions were not on him. I hope we can make it through a game with a pile of injuries for once.
He did play well and he's easy to like and root for but something about him says "loser". He always has crazy things to him like the two picks you mentioned and he finds a way to lose.
I don't know how to explain it other than you look at Garoppolo and you think "winner". You look at Beathard and you think "loser". I'm rooting for him though.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did play well and he's easy to like and root for but something about him says "loser". He always has crazy things to him like the two picks you mentioned and he finds a way to lose.
I don't know how to explain it other than you look at Garoppolo and you think "winner". You look at Beathard and you think "loser". I'm rooting for him though.

I can't put those two picks on Beathard. The first one the ball was thrown right to Celek and Celek should have at least got his hands on it and not let the ball sail in the air. On the second one, the oline failed to pick up the blitz and the CB got straight to the QB while he was throwing it. Yea, I know Beathard is not Jimmy G. That is where the rest of the team has to step it up to protect him better and make those catches.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't put those two picks on Beathard. The first one the ball was thrown right to Celek and Celek should have at least got his hands on it and not let the ball sail in the air. On the second one, the oline failed to pick up the blitz and the CB got straight to the QB while he was throwing it. Yea, I know Beathard is not Jimmy G. That is where the rest of the team has to step it up to protect him better and make those catches.
Definitely not but these things continue to happen to him.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

agree

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think they will be saying that a lot this year and if they had a pass rusher like Mack maybe they would have.

No doubt the pass rush is a big factor, but it ain't the only factor. We still see mistakes all over the field, three sides of the ball.

In the big teamwide picture, this team is improved but it still isn't good. Even with JG, we MIGHT'VE gotten a wildcard, but overall we need more upgrades and at almost every Unit.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt the pass rush is a big factor, but it ain't the only factor. We still see mistakes all over the field, three sides of the ball.

In the big teamwide picture, this team is improved but it still isn't good. Even with JG, we MIGHT'VE gotten a wildcard, but overall we need more upgrades and at almost every Unit.
The inability to tackle is astonishing.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

of course but getting pressure on the QB is a huge need.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lack of tackling is a huge problem.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes tackling is a technique but mostly a state of mind, who wants those yards more the guy with the ball or the guy chasing them!?! You are giving up yards to the pass, yards to the run, yards to the returner, yards to the refs, but not causing fumbles, sacks, or ints!! Teams arent afraid to pass. run, go short, deep. or across the middle!! We get ahead by 6 with 2 minutes to go do we think we got this or maybe!?!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes tackling is a technique but mostly a state of mind, who wants those yards more the guy with the ball or the guy chasing them!?! You are giving up yards to the pass, yards to the run, yards to the returner, yards to the refs, but not causing fumbles, sacks, or ints!! Teams arent afraid to pass. run, go short, deep. or across the middle!! We get ahead by 6 with 2 minutes to go do we think we got this or maybe!?!
This about sums it up.