• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Triple H bring back Evolution?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, that and Cena needs to put him over. Like now.

That's not really Cena's thing tho. In the past 3 years, Cena has probably only put 2 people over: Daniel Bryan & The Rock.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, that and Cena needs to put him over. Like now.

I'm telling you, if they made Cena ''the Devil' that Bray has spoken of, TV ratings would surpass the days of the Monday night wars. Turn the dude Heel, let Cena and the Wyatts beat the piss out of cuddly little underdog Bryan and the younger version of himself(Roman Reigns) and ratings would go through the roof

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling you, if they made Cena ''the Devil' that Bray has spoken of, TV ratings would surpass the days of the Monday night wars. Turn the dude Heel, let Cena and the Wyatts beat the piss out of cuddly little underdog Bryan and the younger version of himself(Roman Reigns) and ratings would go through the roof

I agree but they don't want to risk a sure thing. They need a superstar to keep the kids watching. I don't think Cena goes heel for at least 5 years.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but they don't want to risk a sure thing. They need a superstar to keep the kids watching. I don't think Cena goes heel for at least 5 years.

The thing is that the longer he stays face, the less believable he'll be if/when he goes heel.

Now I'd love to see him team with another face like Bryan or Caesaro, win the match, then give a chairshot or hit em with a belt.

Then joins the authority and becomes somewhat of a legit storyline corporate ass kisser.

We'll need JR back for this one.

"No John! My god no! Dont do it John! Dont do it! My god almighty, John Cena has turned his back on the WWE!"

Then the authority comes out clapping with approval. Then HHH comes out says "btw, we just go a lot stronger".

Then the music plays.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq7SRW6gSas]Bray Wyatt Theme Song "Live In Fear" - YouTube[/ame]

Jerry Lawler: What the hell is going on? JR can u believe this? JR: I cannot believe what I just saw. God help us all".

Would turn WWE upside down.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is that the longer he stays face, the less believable he'll be if/when he goes heel.

Now I'd love to see him team with another face like Bryan or Caesaro, win the match, then give a chairshot or hit em with a belt.

Then joins the authority and becomes somewhat of a legit storyline corporate ass kisser.

"No John! My god no! Dont do it John! Dont do it! My god almighty, John Cena has turned his back on the WWE!"

Then the authority comes out clapping with approval. Then HHH comes out says "btw, we just go a lot stronger".

Then the music plays.

Bray Wyatt Theme Song "Live In Fear" - YouTube

Jerry Lawler: What the hell is going on? JR can u believe this? JR: I cannot believe what I just saw. God help us all".

:lol::laugh3:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then the music plays.

Bray Wyatt Theme Song "Live In Fear" - YouTube

Ha, You nailed that one. Would be perfect if JR were back for a special one time deal, and it were say, the Wyatts against Cena and Bryan in a handicap and right in the middle of the match Cena hits Bryan with an AA. It would be a smart move, not only to skyrocket ratings, but to extend and protect Cena's career. The guy deserves credit for battling through injuries and coming back quickly, but if he were Heel, and part of a stable, he could do just as much without having to always be in the ring

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching old WWE clips on youTube yesterday and JR was just awesome. Man, I miss that guy, he could turn ANYTHING into something. Absolute shame that WWE ran him out the door for absolute BS.

Bring back JR!