• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Triple H bring back Evolution?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new Evolution.

triple H takes Ric Flairs spot, Batista or Orton becomes Triple H spot and for the shocking twist Dean Ambrose. I know the Shield is super over right now, but it would be quiet the twist if Ambrose turned on the shield during this Authority vs DB/Shield feud and suddenly the new age Evolution is formed.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new Evolution.

triple H takes Ric Flairs spot, Batista or Orton becomes Triple H spot and for the shocking twist Dean Ambrose. I know the Shield is super over right now, but it would be quiet the twist if Ambrose turned on the shield during this Authority vs DB/Shield feud and suddenly the new age Evolution is formed.

I wouldn't break up The Shield to bring back Evolution. Evolution will be such a short term thing, don't break up The Shield for that.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably not a great idea right now since the shield is super hot with the crowd, but maybe in a few months when this whole "war" between authority and DB/Shield gets overdone, you get a turn by Ambrose.

Evolution might be short, but long enough to have Triple H put Ambrose over Bryan for the title.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably not a great idea right now since the shield is super hot with the crowd, but maybe in a few months when this whole "war" between authority and DB/Shield gets overdone, you get a turn by Ambrose.

Evolution might be short, but long enough to have Triple H put Ambrose over Bryan for the title.

True, if the purpose of bringing Evolution back is to put someone over, then I think it could be a good idea. It might also get the fans to warm up to Batista.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This new "authority" is just not as badass enough for me. I dont know, I miss the days of Vince screwing any and everybody even his own family. Prime time stuff right there. They were just so much more legit.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This new "authority" is just not as badass enough for me. I dont know, I miss the days of Vince screwing any and everybody even his own family. Prime time stuff right there. They were just so much more legit.

Yeah true, although Vince mainly focused on Stone Cold, he would screw over everyone. The Authority seems to be too focused on Daniel Bryan. After a while, it gets tired to see them try to screw over Daniel Bryan all the time. They need to find a new angle.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah true, although Vince mainly focused on Stone Cold, he would screw over everyone. The Authority seems to be too focused on Daniel Bryan. After a while, it gets tired to see them try to screw over Daniel Bryan all the time. They need to find a new angle.

The thing is what other face that is over can they go after? Reigns is headed towards a full time face, but he's still a tweener to me.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is what other face that is over can they go after? Reigns is headed towards a full time face, but he's still a tweener to me.

Sadly, the only name I could think of is Cena LOL

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not want to see Bray Wyatt turn face. Now, I would love to see a collusion between the Wyatt Family and HHH. Sort of like a you scratch my back and I scratch yours type deal. However, a face would have to be a part of it and as u said, the Daniel Bryan vs authority angle is getting stale. Perhaps Reigns down the road, but I cant think of anyone else right now. Ziggler, Ryback, those guys are buried. Punk is gone. And please, no Cena in this angle. Orton and Batista are both heels, at least if the fans have anything to say about it.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not want to see Bray Wyatt turn face. Now, I would love to see a collusion between the Wyatt Family and HHH. Sort of like a you scratch my back and I scratch yours type deal. However, a face would have to be a part of it and as u said, the Daniel Bryan vs authority angle is getting stale. Perhaps Reigns down the road, but I cant think of anyone else right now. Ziggler, Ryback, those guys are buried. Punk is gone. And please, no Cena in this angle. Orton and Batista are both heels, at least if the fans have anything to say about it.

Turning Bray Wyatt would be the worst move they could do, he's the best heel in the WWE right now IMO.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I dont know which side was evolution on though. I thought they interfered enough to keep titles.

the shield started beating up everybody
the shield started just beating up all the faces.
then they started just beating up the heels

There is really no reason why the shield shouldnt have the tag belts, which would make them more like evolution.

Arent HHH, boretista, borton and kane the heels in this picture now?

I think the the old age outlaws are just being replaced with orton and batista and its basically a dx with kane.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exbPoWuA4Ts]Bray Wyatt greatest promos - YouTube[/ame]

"Do not fear the army of wolves being led by the sheep. Fear the army of sheep being led by the wolves".

Badass. :nod: :10:

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"A rattlesnake's skin is the same color as the leaves".

Epic

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KEEP Bray Wyatt and the family the EXACT SAME. DO NOT try to change them in any way to please the crowd. Just keep them the same as they are. Even if the fans just naturally cheer for him and he becomes a face to the fans, don't change his gimmick at all.

He has an awesome character and the Family is awesome. Just let them roll through and do what they want. Crowd will either like it or hate it.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KEEP Bray Wyatt and the family the EXACT SAME. DO NOT try to change them in any way to please the crowd. Just keep them the same as they are. Even if the fans just naturally cheer for him and he becomes a face to the fans, don't change his gimmick at all.

He has an awesome character and the Family is awesome. Just let them roll through and do what they want. Crowd will either like it or hate it.

Agreed, Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt Family are just perfect the way they are.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but isnt this cena thing actually changing what he has been doing?

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, that and Cena needs to put him over. Like now.