• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should The Rams Try To Make A Move?

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much every team sat on their hands today.

well, the Broncos tried to make a move but the Browns wanted a kings ransom for Thomas.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, lets make a move...I say we offer a team like the Niners our 2 #2's for their #1:lol:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I wouldn't do that LTR. Not with our track record of screwing up number one picks. I'd stay with the 2 number twos. We do slightly better in that round.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize Austin, Brockers, Donald, Ogletree and Gurley were bad first round picks under Snisher.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical short-sighted understanding Ramsfan88. Perhaps you would understand the post that I was including our selections dating back to the second post superbowl years. I should have been more specific for such myopic fans as yourself.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical short-sighted understanding Ramsfan88. Perhaps you would understand the post that I was including our selections dating back to the second post superbowl years. I should have been more specific for such myopic fans as yourself.

I realize previous regimes missed on many picks, not just 1st rounders. But the current regime has hit on every first round pick, with the jury still being out on Robinson. It doesn't make sense to lump them in with the Billy Devaney's of the world. I'm not being short sighted, I'm just living in the present. You can catch up if you'd like.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I highly disagree with the Calvin Johnson analysis; dude is on a very bad Lions team so he's pretty much an after thought on that offense. Still has about 4 good years left in him. We still could use Alshon though and I wish the rams would make some key moves on the offensive side of the ball other than sitting on their thumbs. Our WR core has got to be the worst.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I highly disagree with the Calvin Johnson analysis; dude is on a very bad Lions team so he's pretty much an after thought on that offense. Still has about 4 good years left in him. We still could use Alshon though and I wish the rams would make some key moves on the offensive side of the ball other than sitting on their thumbs. Our WR core has got to be the worst.

Calvin is 6th in the league in targets (80), wouldn't call him an after thought. Only 48 receptions on those targets though.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Thomas' rep is that he is an elite pass blocker and a mediocre run blocker. No way do the Rams trade for him.

I think Barnes has been playing well except for the penalties. Gurley's big run was basically right down the middle. On that play its hard to say he sprung it because everyone blocked well but on most of Gurley's big runs you see Barnes doing something.

I'm not sure he's worth a 1st round pick at this stage, but I think Joe Thomas is exactly what you want from a blind side protector....you don't pay those guys to be road graders. Mack makes less sense in a trade because he is a UFA I think..

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, the trade deadline has expired. Second, Mack has a no-trade clause of which he has already stated he'll exercise because he wants to stay in Cleveland for now. And third, you can have Thomas. I'll take Barnes and GRob as they are both progressing nicely. We had a rough start of the season but in the last two weeks, both have played very well.

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love CJ. I've had him almost every year in my fantasy leagues, last year he was hurt most of the year, but all Detroit does is throw the ball. He is not the CJ of the past, on the Rams all he would do is get double teamed and we would be where we are now, teams don't worry about our passing game, the other WR would still have to get open?
Sorry I've followed this guy closely, while still very talented he is on the decline!